+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

KINGSTON JAMAICA - OUTLAND SPONSORSHIP DEC 2017 + apps

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hi There,

Drawing inspiration from the Dec 2016 Kingston Forum, wanted to invite others who will be applying for their spouse in Kingston Jamaica as of December 1st 2017.

I am finishing up paperwork now to send, but I am contemplating waiting until January to submit, as I know they close for Christmas and everyone operates on GO SLOW .. aiming for a January 15th submission. ( any thoughts on this?)

Lets provide support and encouragement to each other. and Hopefully we will all be successful within 6-8 months which I am noticing is the average time. It also appears to be a trend that if you have a child(ren) with your Spouse or are applying for your spouses dependent your application time is approximately 4 months.

Just my assumptions .. but lets see ..

W E L C O M E EVERYONE :)

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi.....

Sent my app off on DEC 6th 2017 from JA to Mississuaga.

Chanban......have you sent yours in yet ??

chanban

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hi.....

Sent my app off on DEC 6th 2017 from JA to Mississuaga.

Chanban......have you sent yours in yet ??

Hey I STILL haven't :( ... I should be mailing this week fingers crossed. Any AOR or progress for you as yet?

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
No....but with holidays and all was not expecting much.

Are you doing Outland app ? Do you reside in Jamaica?

I highly suggest that you use FedEx instead of regular mail. Too much gets lost in regular mail.

mellamel

Sep 28, 2018
toronto
Hello I know this has been some time ago but I need some info on sending off these documents in sep 2018. Would like anyone who can help plz.