+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kannur University WES Evaluation

sajinsv

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Riaz,
Did you manage to get the evaluation done from Kannur University? If so, can you assist me please?

Riaz1990

Jul 8, 2019
I am still waiting for my transcripts to be dispatched by the University. Its been almost three months now since i submitted the request.

byjuvc

Dec 15, 2019
I am still waiting for my transcripts to be dispatched by the University. Its been almost three months now since i submitted the request.
Hi!
When should you request a transcript? Can we take and keep it in advance?
Thanks,
Byju

Transcripts

Dec 14, 2019
yes you can get transcripts done from Kannur University for WES evaluation process. Go to University with and apply with a request letter and pay University fees. It will come around 2300Rs for attestation. The processing time is tedious on btech applications which can take more than one month. You can use services like Uttarika if you're abroad and can't apply in person.

Reactions: byjuvc

byjuvc

Dec 15, 2019
yes you can get transcripts done from Kannur University for WES evaluation process. Go to University with and apply with a request letter and pay University fees. It will come around 2300Rs for attestation. The processing time is tedious on btech applications which can take more than one month. You can use services like Uttarika if you're abroad and can't apply in person.
Thanks for the reply!

Refi

Jan 25, 2020
Can anyone please tell me about Wes application procedures in Kannur University??

varunjoseph

Jun 11, 2018
same here. I tried to contact with the university but temporarily closed. no idea when they gonna open again.

Jul 26, 2021
Hi Riaz,
What was in process of submitting the request for wes in Kannur University?was it online..or do v need to go in person?

Jul 31, 2021
Hi ,

Anyone did WES application process through Kannur University ? If yes

1> what is the procedure ?
2> Any link in university sites where we can apply for transcript or we need to visit university ?
3>how much time it took ?

thanks In advance
VK