+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THIS REAL OR SCAM ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Anyone tell me this is real or fake?
Date. 14-08-2024
Time 01:04:12 pm
Dear Abdul Mannan,
Hello! This is a message from the High Commission of Canada. We are pleased to inform you that you have been granted an Entry Visa to Canada. The type of Visa you have been granted is the W-1 Visa, which is issued under section 347 of the Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL) and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL). You and your employer, Indeed Canada, have met all the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Law as stipulated in section 12 and as such, you are entitled to live and work in Canada with your new employer.
I am happy to inform you that your application for an entry visa to Canada with passport number
[A13286251] has been approved by my office as the Consulate of the High Commission of Canada.
I was given the authority to approve your application, and it has been granted a three-year multiple entry visa to work under Indeed Canada. You will receive the necessary documents when you arrive in Canada on your appointment date, and they will remain sealed until then. These documents will be used to further your case file and enable you to apply for permanent residency, which will help with your future career in Canada.
The charges for your visa and CIS are 146 CAD and 64 CAD respectively. To proceed, you need to make a payment of Total 305 CAD (Three Hundred Five Canadian Dollar only) immediately for W-Visa. Once the payment is confirmed, your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours.
ANADA
Your appointed immigration officer is in charge of your file and has sent authorized payment details for your visa fee via Money Gram.
VISA
Get dinge
532 WALNUT STREET READING,PA 1960
Sincerely
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer

Nonimmigrant
Fake.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Anyone tell me this is real or fake?
Date. 14-08-2024
Time 01:04:12 pm
Dear Abdul Mannan,
Hello! This is a message from the High Commission of Canada. We are pleased to inform you that you have been granted an Entry Visa to Canada. The type of Visa you have been granted is the W-1 Visa, which is issued under section 347 of the Canadian Immigration and Nationality Act (CINAL) and Canadian Immigration Law (CIL). You and your employer, Indeed Canada, have met all the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Law as stipulated in section 12 and as such, you are entitled to live and work in Canada with your new employer.
I am happy to inform you that your application for an entry visa to Canada with passport number
[A13286251] has been approved by my office as the Consulate of the High Commission of Canada.
I was given the authority to approve your application, and it has been granted a three-year multiple entry visa to work under Indeed Canada. You will receive the necessary documents when you arrive in Canada on your appointment date, and they will remain sealed until then. These documents will be used to further your case file and enable you to apply for permanent residency, which will help with your future career in Canada.
The charges for your visa and CIS are 146 CAD and 64 CAD respectively. To proceed, you need to make a payment of Total 305 CAD (Three Hundred Five Canadian Dollar only) immediately for W-Visa. Once the payment is confirmed, your visa issuance and appointment date will be scheduled within 24 hours.
ANADA
Your appointed immigration officer is in charge of your file and has sent authorized payment details for your visa fee via Money Gram.
VISA
Get dinge
532 WALNUT STREET READING,PA 1960
Sincerely
Michael H Corbin
Consular Officer

Nonimmigrant
Think for a second , just for a second, besides the email is one big mess

The address of this consular officer is in the UNITED STATES

Seriously
The person approving this visa isn’t even in Canada