+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Received ITA, requesting advice on how to structure the documents I'm supposed to upload.

goosegoose96

Jul 13, 2024
Some of the documents I upload are going to be quite long. I am planning to put a table of contents on the first page of the pdf. Can anyone please tell me if this is a good idea? How did you structure yours? Please advice on how I should structure my pdfs documents?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Some of the documents I upload are going to be quite long. I am planning to put a table of contents on the first page of the pdf. Can anyone please tell me if this is a good idea? How did you structure yours? Please advice on how I should structure my pdfs documents?
I had no index/table of content, but I structured them in the way they made more sense. As long as you've all the docs in the need, the structure matters less. Try a few combinations to keep relevent info closer (e.g WES + transcripts should be together and then Language scores should be together).

Reactions: goosegoose96

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
I had no index/table of content, but I structured them in the way they made more sense. As long as you've all the docs in the need, the structure matters less. Try a few combinations to keep relevent info closer (e.g WES + transcripts should be together and then Language scores should be together).
joint account with husband who is accompanying me..is that a problem in POF......1 year old one transaction from mother in law reflecting3lac INR is that a concern cause its already 1 year old now.pls share

Jul 4, 2024
I would suggest you to rename the documents with the sames such as eg: PCC India or Proof of funds which includes Bank Confirmation letter and Statements , proof of medicals , ECA and Educational Documents includes WES, IELTS and Educational copies to make more clear on the documents upload.

Also make sure all the documents are clear . if size is high kindly compress and upload the PDF .

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
joint account with husband who is accompanying me..is that a problem in POF......1 year old one transaction from mother in law reflecting3lac INR is that a concern cause its already 1 year old now.pls share
I've seen folks attach a declaration letter for PoF in such cases. But if you read through IRCC's docs, they say a joint account is accepted: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html