+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just got my 2nd ITA... any heads-up so it doesn't get cancelled again?

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
My first application got cancelled because I did not upload my proof of education as one document.. I was told to merge all files into one when uploading additional documents under one requirement.. I have got that checked, any other head-up anyone can please give me?

Thanks in advance :D

bkmjce

Jul 18, 2015
Our application got cancelled because crimal records is not suitable for the standards of our country. Yesterday we got our second ITA. I hope everything goes fine this time. By the way did you got first applications fee back? We did not receive yet.

IzzieO

Jun 29, 2015
I got my first application fee back about 3 weeks after my application was cancelled. Have you got any word back about yours?

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi @IzzieO & @bkmjce.

Did you get the refund of Processing fee or RPRF fee only ? Did you submit your application along with RPRF fee ?

Thanks
Silvi

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
Hey Congratulations on your 2nd ITA.

What is the fees which is required to pay for ITA process for a single person or unmarried ?

Thank you in advance

sam_172452

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will find A LOT of things to avoid doing all In this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

Good luck!

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) provide ECA and IELTS even though you are not asked for it.

2) Bank certificate must include: date of account creation + average of last 6 months

3) all PCC must also be combined into 1 file

4) I personally recommend to provide scans of the passport pages which contains arrival/departure stamps.

Hope this helps! :D