+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Fired. 3 weeks away from 1 year experience. What does this mean for my CEC PR?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can I know what happened with your PR application? Because the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, I got laid off and I have 2 months of notice period. and I'm getting a full salary and on the payroll for that 2 months too. So I'm wondering whether I can count those notice periods (2 months) for CEC experience?
What does your reference letter state?

May 17, 2023
What does your reference letter state?
It has my employment period including the notice period as paid full-time work. Basically, it has not stated that I was under a noticed period. No indication of a notice period at all. Just like a regular employee service letter who has worked for that period.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It has my employment period including the notice period as paid full-time work. Basically, it has not stated that I was under a noticed period. No indication of a notice period at all. Just like a regular employee service letter who has worked for that period.
So you need an employment letter that states your job responsibilities to prove NOC, if it includes the 2 months as work experience then you are good.