Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Alex,

I think NOC1122 is for professionals who work full time to analyze and suggest plan of action to the Management. For example, if the an organizaiton wants to get ISO9002 certification, this person would be repsonsible to see what needs to be done, estimate timeline, costs and suggest plan of action to the management.

Once you understand complete set of duties under NOC 1122, You can try to map your project management or customer support job responsibilites to this.

Alexandros said:
Here are the responsibilities undertaken in my current position, in real life I do more than that, so I think if I just type those I'm still getting a rejection, here we go:

Order entry, order validation, order tracking, scheduling, overall order management, HQ customer ownership for any disconnect projects.
Accountable for managing disconnection requests for all Customers in Greece, Denmark, Norway, Serbia, Montenegro, Cyprus and Faroe Islands.
Ownership for Fall-backs and all escalations.
Accountable for on-time and error-free cancellations of all required service components.
Implementation of new projects and assignments for the disconnect process.
Process cessation orders in GOLD and Service Transition ordering and provisioning tools.
Perform order validation of assigned orders for administrative completeness, accuracy, and technical consistency.
Accountable for end-to-end order management of all assigned cessation orders.
Place and track circuit cancellation orders with relevant local Telco (PTT) or with the relevant Orange Telco agent.
Place and track equipment recovery, de-configuration requests with relevant teams
Meet or exceed the targets set by the management with regards to:
.Lead Time to disconnect and Service Level.
.Overdue Orders.
Empowered to propose alternative solutions to fulfill customer requirements for problem resolution.
Escalation Authority: empowered to escalate to higher levels of management.
Ensure provisioning databases are accurately updated at all times.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Expert Please Advice:
As per the guideline, pre june26 applicant had to make three sets of of copy of the forms, One is sent to sydney, another is kept for sending to VO after getting the AOR and theThird One for own reference.

Now when I am trying to send the full documents to VO, I just signed the Second set of the Forms with the current date. But the problem is when I went to CIC site I found changes IMM008-Schedule 3 forms where they attached No 12 point Order Of preference. This forms where changed in July 2010.

Experts please advise Which IMM008-Schedule 3 forms should I attached with the full documents to be sent to VO. The Old one which sent to Sydney during my initial application or the new forms which was updated in July2010.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Alexandros said:
Here are the responsibilities undertaken in my current position, in real life I do more than that, so I think if I just type those I'm still getting a rejection, here we go:

Order entry, order validation, order tracking, scheduling, overall order management, HQ customer ownership for any disconnect projects.
Accountable for managing disconnection requests for all Customers in Greece, Denmark, Norway, Serbia, Montenegro, Cyprus and Faroe Islands.
Ownership for Fall-backs and all escalations.
Accountable for on-time and error-free cancellations of all required service components.
Implementation of new projects and assignments for the disconnect process.
Process cessation orders in GOLD and Service Transition ordering and provisioning tools.
Perform order validation of assigned orders for administrative completeness, accuracy, and technical consistency.
Accountable for end-to-end order management of all assigned cessation orders.
Place and track circuit cancellation orders with relevant local Telco (PTT) or with the relevant Orange Telco agent.
Place and track equipment recovery, de-configuration requests with relevant teams
Meet or exceed the targets set by the management with regards to:
.Lead Time to disconnect and Service Level.
.Overdue Orders.
Empowered to propose alternative solutions to fulfill customer requirements for problem resolution.
Escalation Authority: empowered to escalate to higher levels of management.
Ensure provisioning databases are accurately updated at all times.
Hi alex,
I reckon your JD are not matching with 1122, they are more close to JD of business development officer which is not in 29 list. As you said that you are doing more other duties , I suggest just read carefully duties of other NOCs of 29 list and then decide which are closer to yours.
keep trying sure you will find the way.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
beximco said:
Expert Please Advice:
As per the guideline, pre june26 applicant had to make three sets of of copy of the forms, One is sent to sydney, another is kept for sending to VO after getting the AOR and theThird One for own reference.

Now when I am trying to send the full documents to VO, I just signed the Second set of the Forms with the current date. But the problem is when I went to CIC site I found changes IMM008-Schedule 3 forms where they attached No 12 point Order Of preference. This forms where changed in July 2010.

Experts please advise Which IMM008-Schedule 3 forms should I attached with the full documents to be sent to VO. The Old one which sent to Sydney during my initial application or the new forms which was updated in July2010.
As recommended in cic guide that we require to send copies of forms we already sent to CIO, but as per other members of our forum, if you need to make some changes then you can fill new forms. There is nothing to worry about, at VO stage if they need any more docs from your side they will ask you.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
EMO said:
Ladies and Gentlemen. I am glad to announce to you that that I received my AOR today. Bless be God of all flesh. please update friends.
CHEERS
Congrats EMO !!

sheet is updated.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
haddad2010 said:
Hi guys,

Please help.. I received my file number in 18th Oct but it doesn't appear in cic system upto now.

thanks
Congrats haddad !!

you have not updated here on the same day that you rcvd your AOR.
sheet is updated now.

Jun 5, 2010
Asalam Saida

I sent my application on 10th June they recieved on 25th june so lucky i cam in the first process and now i have recieved my AOr and need to submit documents. I have 2 queries at this stage
1 Can i show my credit card balance fro proof of funds.
2 I don't have birth certificate and unable to get one. I have school leaving certificate and passport. Can i send that documents instead of birth certificate.

Please advise

Regards,
Saleena

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
saleenavadiwala said:
Asalam Saida

I sent my application on 10th June they recieved on 25th june so lucky i cam in the first process and now i have recieved my AOr and need to submit documents. I have 2 queries at this stage
2 I don't have birth certificate and unable to get one. I have school leaving certificate and passport. Can i send that documents instead of birth certificate.

Please advise

Regards,
Saleena
HI!
Congrats!If you dont have any chance to got you BC you should explain it in he cover letter.
What about proof of funds it is better if guys who already sent there docs to VO explain this situation. Unfortunately I can not help with it ((((

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Thought its good to share!! (Source: Workpermit.com)

Canada: Immigrants facing citizenship delays

Immigrants in Canada are waiting from 15 to 19 months to have their Canadian citizenship applications approved due to a large backlog of applications.
In 2009, changes to the Immigration Act meant that more people were eligible for citizenship, leading to an increase in citizenship applications.
"Really it's just a question of enough resources to process all the applications we receive," said Citizenship and Immigration Canada operations manager Paul Snow in an interview with CBS News.
"Citizenship and Immigration as a department has a fixed amount of resources and we're facing increasing applications in all of our program areas," he added.
Immigration and Naturalization fees are an important source of funding for Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Many nationality applicants are unhappy with the processing delays. This could put off prospective migrants in future.
"I don't think this is a good way of welcoming our fellow Canadian citizens-to-be, considering the fact that they pay all kinds of taxes," said Edward Chung, president of the Korean Association of Prince Edward Island.
"One particular member of my association, it took her two years and I find this to be extremely long," he added.
This year Canada has been struggling with an increasing backlog of immigration Applications. One reason for this is because Canada has become more and more popular with skilled workers wishing to live and work abroad.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
saleenavadiwala said:
Asalam Saida

Please advise

Regards,
Saleena
Walaikum Assalam saleena,

Congratualations for getting AOR.

Can u please tell us your date of receiving and other info like.. your country, your VO and date of payment made etc.. to update your data in the spreadsheet.
1. You can not show your credit card as a proof of fund.
2. It vary to each VO requirements, New Delhi VO accepts matriculation certificate and passport as a proof of birth.

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Double congratulations that you received AOR and lucky you are that your appli received at CIO on 25th June or if it could have received on 26th or 27th you could have missed the boat.

Well, you can’t show credit card balance as POF, even the property card of house or land or other properties like Jewellery, Car, Shares or Mutual Funds etc won’t work… what you need to show is only Bank Balance statement or Bank Fixed deposits.

Regarding Birth Certificate I am not sure that in absence of Birth Certi. The school leaving certi or passport can work – experts kindly reply.

saleenavadiwala said:
Asalam Saida

Please advise

Regards,
Saleena

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
Ladies ?& Gentlemen.. Boys and Girls.. :eek: AOR Landed in my email box this Wednesday. ;D

ACCRA has finally Wokenup....EMO... All the way my brother congrtas tooo...

Welldone everybody..I hope we continue to receive only good news..

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
basking4me said:
Ladies ?& Gentlemen.. Boys and Girls.. :eek: AOR Landed in my email box this Wednesday. ;D

congratulations!!

wish you good luck for subsequent process.

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
basking4me said:

Way to go man!!! Congrats