Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
jigzyy Sorry to hear about your case, Did you made your payment thru CC or DD? Does your consultant tell you the exact reason for rejection

Regards
Faisal

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Dear Friends,
Hope all applicant get visa but its true that CIC may have stopped to work on Pre 26 June application They are definately working on post 26 applications as I have informed in this forum but some people took objection on my post. They are in need of people mentioned in 29 occupation list so they will sort out it first and then they will find minor faults in our applications so they can return it. And if they will not get any error they will delay our application because they dont need other skilled people.

Cappuccino said:
Well unfortunately we will not know the timelines for the post-June-26th applications until the first few people start receiving AORs and file numbers.

However, looking at the speed of cashing BDs and charging CCs compared with pre-June-26th, it looks likely that they are trying to blast through the 20,000 FSW1 applications post-June-26th so that they can then return to the backlog. If they can clear these 20,000 in 3 months then they have an entire 9 months in which they can churn through the previous applicants.

Wayne.

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
paritosh said:
Dear Friends,
Hope all applicant get visa but its true that CIC may have stopped to work on Pre 26 June application They are definately working on post 26 applications as I have informed in this forum but some people took objection on my post. They are in need of people mentioned in 29 occupation list so they will sort out it first and then they will find minor faults in our applications so they can return it. And if they will not get any error they will delay our application because they dont need other skilled people.
Who provide you with this information????
Working defiantly on post 26/06???Did anyone from new list got reply from CIO???
Please be more positive and dont be a source of panic in our topic!

ok1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
jigzyy said:
My race to immigrate to Canada is finally Over :( Application returned today!
Very sorry to hear that. Please apprise us of the reason for returning app.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh said:
Dear Friends,
hi paritosh,

let me ask one question. okay, my code 4131 is not in the new 29 occupation list, BUT I do have more experience in another code which is in the 29 occupation list, then, r they going to sent me the AOR first, delaying the other pre 26 june applicants??

IT IS NOT THEY R GOING TO DO.

what i feel is they r just encashing cc/dd of post 26june application to fill the 20,000 cap, then they r coming back to us.

cheers
lamhey

anata

Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-10
Doc's Request.
29-09-10
AOR Received.
14-01-11
Med's Request
07-03-12
Med's Done....
20-04/29-05/03-07-12
Passport Req..
17-09-12
Hi guys, just want to share this! somehow this will give us Hope..

Mikenz, got his 1st AOR. His CC was charged last Aug 9..

see link for further information! THis excites me a lot! ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/credit-card-charged-what-now-t52511.15.html

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anata said:
Hi guys, just want to share this! somehow this will give us Hope..

Mikenz, got his 1st AOR. His CC was charged last Aug 9..

see link for further information! THis excites me a lot! ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/credit-card-charged-what-now-t52511.15.html
i think our days are coming too.
hurray..............

lamhey

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
paritosh said:
Dear Friends,
Hi,

I think that's a bit too negative! :) Nobody knows for sure what their priorities are at the moment, all we really know is that they are cashing a lot of post-June-26th applications, and from there we can only guess.

Even if they are prioritising their time currently on new applications, this does not mean they will put effort into failing pre-June-26th applicants. IMO they will simply shift their focus back to pre-June-26th once they hit their 20,000 new applications - if indeed that is what they are doing (we still don't know for sure).

Wayne.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Cappuccino said:
Hi,

I think that's a bit too negative! :) Nobody knows for sure what their priorities are at the moment, all we really know is that they are cashing a lot of post-June-26th applications, and from there we can only guess.

Even if they are prioritising their time currently on new applications, this does not mean they will put effort into failing pre-June-26th applicants. IMO they will simply shift their focus back to pre-June-26th once they hit their 20,000 new applications - if indeed that is what they are doing (we still don't know for sure).

Wayne.
very correct!
we are just assuming the things, nobody knows what is going on at CIO, so better to wait patiently.

as we see that one of May applicant has received AOR today, might be they have started the process of sending AOR.

Think positive. ;)

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
Dear seniors

what is the probablity of rejection after encashment /charged?
Did you hear such cases?

Passenger

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 July
AOR Received.
PER:26 Oct.
File Transfer...
15 NOV
Sorry jigzy :(

What is the exact reason?

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
I dont think that the person who is telling about his 1st AOR ,is telling the truth.Some times people tell a lie just to create a discussion,and i think thats the same thing

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Jigzy

Nothing to worry yet,wait for the file to reach you and see the objection they have raised.
The objection will be circled or highlighted take care of that and send the file back as it is.
do not make any changes not even a spelling error should be removed

even if the Noc is out dont worry you will get through unless of course they have reason to believe that what you are claiming is not true and there is no way you can re convince

secondly barring a few people every body on this thread is an amateur trying to figure out what exactly is happening to their own application.

It is good to take everybody advice but I will strongly suggest you handle you application professionally and logically

All the Posts for you are feeling sorry for you without Knowing the cause Guys.This is PR application not a tourist Visa so Relax and wait for the letter from CIC

best of Luck