JUNE AOR receivers, CONNECT HERE!

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

Please tell me, did anyone receive the recurrent PoF request from the local visa office after submitting the application?

girly taper

Mar 15, 2015
Hey guys I just got my passport back from Ottawa with an immigrant visa and a letter saying that if I'm in Canada, which is my case, I have two options on how to get my PR. I can cross the boarder by land or by fly and get my docs signed at the Port of Entry or I can book an appointment at CIC Office in my city and get the docs signed there. I chose the second option! I'll book my appt tomorrow!! Finally this is the end!

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
girly taper said:
Hey guys I just got my passport back from Ottawa with an immigrant visa and a letter saying that if I'm in Canada, which is my case, I have two options on how to get my PR. I can cross the boarder by land or by fly and get my docs signed at the Port of Entry or I can book an appointment at CIC Office in my city and get the docs signed there. I chose the second option! I'll book my appt tomorrow!! Finally this is the end!
Congratulations :) All the best!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
yepyep said:
Ppr today. Hope you all hear good news soon!
Congrats, I applied before you no news :(

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Hi all, I got my AOR June 19th. Last week I got request for RPRF payment. My work permit runs out in December, do you think I should apply for BOWP, or just hope for the best. Surely I will get PR before December. Anyone else in this position?

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
GSherriff said:
Hi all, I got my AOR June 19th. Last week I got request for RPRF payment. My work permit runs out in December, do you think I should apply for BOWP, or just hope for the best. Surely I will get PR before December. Anyone else in this position?
What's your stream?

Im FSW inland, I applied for BOWP in July. To be safe.

It doesn't hurt really..

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
wifedoctor said:
What's your stream?

Im FSW inland, I applied for BOWP in July. To be safe.

It doesn't hurt really..
FSW inland also. Did you apply online for BOWP? When I looked at the form there was no option to choose "open work permit". Only to extend for same employer. Will I have to print the form and write it on, then mail it? Also, do you know if I get BOWP will my husbands current open WP still stand? As I am the principle applicant for PR.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
GSherriff said:
FSW inland also. Did you apply online for BOWP? When I looked at the form there was no option to choose "open work permit". Only to extend for same employer. Will I have to print the form and write it on, then mail it? Also, do you know if I get BOWP will my husbands current open WP still stand? As I am the principle applicant for PR.
I suggest you wait another month or two, you have to be within 4 months of expiry of your current WP.

By that time you might get something back from CIC...

Mine expired already, that's why I had to apply in a rush..

Your husband's work permit should stand but I'm not sure, I hope someone else would weigh in.

GSherriff

Star Member
May 4, 2015
wifedoctor said:
I suggest you wait another month or two, you have to be within 4 months of expiry of your current WP.

By that time you might get something back from CIC...

Mine expired already, that's why I had to apply in a rush..

Your husband's work permit should stand but I'm not sure, I hope someone else would weigh in.
Thanks wifedoctor, my permit will run out in 3 months. I am hopeful to get PR now we see some movement with the May AOR receivers.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How is the progress here with june applicants... ??

My god cic...pls hurry up...fsw inland is frozen i guess...

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed on Saturday Sept 26th. Waited for over 1 hour in border and 1.5 hour in US border office to get a piece of paper.........

But anyway, after 16 months of suffering everything finally ends.

Good luck to everyone !!!!!

rockypoint

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
PEI - Charlottetown
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherryyyyy said:
Landed on Saturday Sept 26th. Waited for over 1 hour in border and 1.5 hour in US border office to get a piece of paper.........

But anyway, after 16 months of suffering everything finally ends.

Good luck to everyone !!!!!
Bets of congratulations Cherryyy.

I am at 3 months now and no nails left to bite. :)

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockypoint said:
Bets of congratulations Cherryyy.

I am at 3 months now and no nails left to bite. :)
Thanks !! 3 months is not too bad. It took me over 10 months for get my BCPNP nomination!

Oct 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got PPR! Thank You and praise to You Lord Jesus. I am a avid reader in this forum and it really helps a lot for us.

Inland CEC with spouse and child
ITA April 17
App submitted June 3
Med passed June 11
Ecas In process August 14
Add doc Schedule A(spouse) and RPRF August 21
Ghost email Sept 24
DM Sept 25
PPR Sept 30

Good luck and have faith in Him! :) ;)

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7