wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I share same time.. AOR on June 14th, Medical passed on July 11th.. and in NA stage for last more then 2 weeks. My visa office is Ottawa, apparently the fastest one. My category is Software Developer. FSWO, again, the fastest stream these days.. So, I believe we could move to ip2 in another week or two!
Your file is already moving a lot faster than mine... I don't think I've seen NA on background check yet after IP1...

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my gut feeling most of the June AORs including me(;):cool:) should get PPR in first week of August and the rest by August end. So lets pray for the best and forget about the worst.
I hope so. lol
I was planning to leave Canada for vacation but now I am just staying here in case PPR comes in...

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will balance certificate from bank be sufficient as Proof of Funds? I submitted all my documents in June including Bank balance certificate as form of proof of funds. I received my AOR on June 12 and Medical passed July 10. Is there some history before where Canada requested for bank statements as additional document from balance certificate? Also, I got promoted this month, my agent updated my profile, will this update make my application process longer?
It is advisable not to make any changes in profile after the AOR is received. Your profile will not get rejected due to this but as they may ask to furnish documents for the change made, it can delay you profile clearance. But now as the change has been made, keep checking your profile everyday for any queries that may pop-up.

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
will balance certificate from bank be sufficient as Proof of Funds? I submitted all my documents in June including Bank balance certificate as form of proof of funds. I received my AOR on June 12 and Medical passed July 10. Is there some history before where Canada requested for bank statements as additional document from balance certificate? Also, I got promoted this month, my agent updated my profile, will this update make my application process longer?
whats ur present status of BGC and also mention ur field fsw/cec

pigeon

Jul 29, 2017
Dear Pigeon, according to my analysis of june, may and april. Not ONE case got the RPRF request before moving to IP2. Therefore, you are not in IP2 but very close, on average 7 days. As for my case to compare, i also got an RPRF yesterday 28th but unlike you i'm on NA2. I think you're in NA2 as well but the system somehow does not mention it.
Thanks, abasoufiane. Wish you the best...

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Exactly same as mine. :)

Earlier I was bit relieved on reaching IP2. But after seeing a recent case of rejection after IP2, not fully sure again.. :(
Lets hope for the best.. :)

All the best to you.. :):)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Earlier I was bit relieved on reaching IP2. But after seeing a recent case of rejection after IP2, not fully sure again.. :(
Lets hope for the best.. :)

All the best to you.. :):)
Could you please highlight the rejection case and its reason?

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Pigeon, according to my analysis of june, may and april. Not ONE case got the RPRF request before moving to IP2. Therefore, you are not in IP2 but very close, on average 7 days. As for my case to compare, i also got an RPRF yesterday 28th but unlike you i'm on NA2. I think you're in NA2 as well but the system somehow does not mention it.
Hi mate...
I also got my RPRF on 28th July and paid it on same day... currently I am on NA2
( Category : FSW O)
Let's hope we move to IP2 Today or tomorrow.....,

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
Hi Guys!
I have been following this forum since a long time but it's my first post here.
I see everybody with June AOR (including me) getting anxious and wanting a quick positive decision.
Someone is at IP2, someone getting a request for RPRF at NA2. Someone stuck at NA2- waiting for the next step to happen
or directly getting a PPR..(like many.. I am sailing in the same boat). Let's all hope and pray that this Monday evening starts a week
that brings smiles to all of us and get PPR....
Best wishes to everyone waiting for the PPR and Congratulations in advance...

Reactions: nejitee

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Could you please highlight the rejection case and its reason?
What was d rejection reason pls?
Hi there are 3 cases I know of that were rejected in Ip2 stage, none of them are FSW-O:

https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-22846
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-22590
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-13560

It is not clear to me from the comments what were the reasons for the rejection of any of these cases.

I feel very sorry for those guys.

One explanation for these cases could be that they weren't really at the IP2 stage.

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
Can you please tell me if june month AOR people are getting directly PPR from BGC:NA instead of going to BGC:IP2 ?