FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hhahahhahahhaha no no, your file is already approved, done. No more checks now. After files are approved they are assigned a group no. and are released accordingly in the batch assigned, hence the batch you were assigned has not got its turn as yet. All is good at this point, no reason to worry at all:D
You must be an IRCC agent in disguise lol :)

Reactions: karens and KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Ok,I always wake up in the middle of the night to match Canadian time just in case I may have the EMAIL.

I wont now after seeing your time.
Hahhahahha I understand the anxiety here.
yes no need to do that, Almost all indian applicants i know have got the e-mails at around 8AM to 9 AM Indian time, they are set to be sent automatically by CIC at this time.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Kiran, your the forum's flag bearer of hope and positivism :) One small query, for people who were at IP2 from 27July onwards till now (almost 13-14 days), would their Applications have been Approved by now and are just waiting for the PPR Batch assignment to happen?? Thank you.
Yes for sure, if visa office is Ottawa (which i am sure yours is) file is definitely approved, Ottawa is giving IP2 update only for approved files.
Its all because of this batch thing, nothing else. All is great my friend:D.
Thank you for your kind words dear, means a lot:):)

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Its very hard to concentrate on anything expect PPR ,keep waking up at the middle of night ( Canadian time) to check the emails.
Similar. After back from work .. keep checking mail and EE profile till I go to bed and as soon as I woke up in the morning will check again once.

Reactions: KiranK

mageshjohny

Aug 1, 2017
NA2 since 7th July. 33 days over. Should I contact CIC? Any suggestions? i had dropped an email on 25th July and they said my application was in CIO.