+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
Finally got the BIL and completed biometrics on 9th Sept.
I am unable to link my application to my Gckey account.
Anyone has any idea how to do it?
Hi there,
Use the principal applicant's GCKey account to attempt linking the application. When doing so, try using the application no. and the family name. Additionally, make sure to include the sponsor in the number of applicants—so, for example, if there is only 1 applicant, add 1 for the sponsor, making the total "2" applicants! hope it works

Reactions: Mundeesh

Mundeesh

Jul 30, 2024
Hi there,
Use the principal applicant's GCKey account to attempt linking the application. When doing so, try using the application no. and the family name. Additionally, make sure to include the sponsor in the number of applicants—so, for example, if there is only 1 applicant, add 1 for the sponsor, making the total "2" applicants! hope it works
It worked! Thank you!

Kamal166

Sep 11, 2024
Hi there,
Hi,
I'm still unable to link my application. I sent webforms as well but nothing yet.
Any advice please

Kamal166

Sep 11, 2024
You are using the principal applicant's account, right? How many applicants? Do you use any representative? What did it say when you tried to link?
I'm using principal applicant's account and the applicants 2. I do not have any representative. It shows error in linking

Charlamanderxxxx

Star Member
Jun 27, 2024
I'm using principal applicant's account and the applicants 2. I do not have any representative. It shows error in linking
I am so sorry. From what you mentioned, it should work, though. Did you try another option instead of the application no, and the family name of the principal applicant?

Category - Permanent Residence
Sub-category - Family Class - Spouses

Maybe try UCI No. (of principal applicant) and Family Name?

Try Passport and make sure all the information is correct as well as Other Application Information! I hope it works! if it doesn't, probably wait for the response from the webform you sent!

Kamal166

Sep 11, 2024
I am so sorry. From what you mentioned, it should work, though. Did you try another option instead of the application no, and the family name of the principal applicant?

Category - Permanent Residence
Sub-category - Family Class - Spouses

Maybe try UCI No. (of principal applicant) and Family Name?

Try Passport and make sure all the information is correct as well as Other Application Information! I hope it works! if it doesn't, probably wait for the response from the webform you sent!
Thank you for your quick responses.
I tried every possible way but nothing worked out yet.
Little concerned about this too.

kemilembe

May 28, 2019
Update! We applied for Inland June 30th (Full timeline on signature)
AOR : July 27th 2024
Sponsor: Citizen
BIL : September 16, 2024
BIL Completed and updated on GC key : September 18th 2024.
Background Check : In progress from N/A (sept 18th 2024)

Reactions: megastuart