+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Wanderer87

Oct 1, 2022
Update: Applied June 18, 2024, Received AOR today (26-June-2024)

Someone, please add to the tracker/excel:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1290
Police clearance Certificate: Not required/Not included
Application: Single
Application sent: June 18th
Delivered: June 18th
AOR: Waiting 26-June-2024

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
@everyone - I have updated the notes for few of you who have updated Sydney office in the notes section of the spreadsheet.

Please note that all applicants receive the AOR from Sydney as it is the Central Processing Centre for Citizenship applications. You would know your actual local processing office only when you receive the test invite email, you can update notes with office when you receive the test invite or if you know your office by calling IRCC once it is transferred to local office.

eddiejr

Jun 26, 2024
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Other
Hey all, pleasure to join the group of applicants for the Canadian Citizenship, these are my initial info about my application to be included in the spreadsheet:
Physical Presence Days: 1161
Application: Family
Application sent: June 25th
Delivered: June 25th

spna

Jun 14, 2019
Please add to the spreadsheet.
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application sent: June 26th

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
until what time in the day do people keep getting AOR emails? I applied for my wife on the 19th and I see people around that date are getting AORs now

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hey all, pleasure to join the group of applicants for the Canadian Citizenship, these are my initial info about my application to be included in the spreadsheet:
Physical Presence Days: 1161
Application: Family
Application sent: June 25th
Delivered: June 25th
Added to the spreadsheet. Can you confirm how many family members in your application?

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
until what time in the day do people keep getting AOR emails? I applied for my wife on the 19th and I see people around that date are getting AORs now
It can come anytime during the business hours of IRCC CPC office in Sydney, NS. However, not all applications submitted on a day receive AOR on the same day, some can take a few days extra.

Reactions: usamatk

chococanuck

Aug 13, 2019
I got AOR a while back for my wife but when I tried to create an account for tracking her application it lets me reset password but when I am logging in with new password it complains about the " Incorrect UCI, client ID, party ID or password. " not sure if anyone else is facing this issue or how did they mitigated.

PS: I am entering UCI and application number manually to reset password.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
It can come anytime during the business hours of IRCC CPC office in Sydney, NS. However, not all applications submitted on a day receive AOR on the same day, some can take a few days extra.
what factors do you think determine the time it will take for a given applicant to receive AOR?

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Years ago when I applied for my wife's PR, I received the AOR email for a paper based application at 9:15 pm. I guess there's also some batch that runs or used to run every few hours

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
I got AOR a while back for my wife but when I tried to create an account for tracking her application it lets me reset password but when I am logging in with new password it complains about the " Incorrect UCI, client ID, party ID or password. " not sure if anyone else is facing this issue or how did they mitigated.

PS: I am entering UCI and application number manually to reset password.
Can you verify if you are using the right tracker for Citizenship? There is one more for PR and other applications so making sure.

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register