+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 - Citizenship Applications

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hello,

I have a question. What is this delivered date mean?

can I track application before getting AOR?

thanks in advance

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hello,

I have a question. What is this delivered date mean?

can I track application before getting AOR?

thanks in advance
The spreadsheet format is the same since 2017. Until 2 years back, citizenship application was only paper based and for paper based, the delivered date is when the application package got delivered to IRCC by FedEx, UPS, Canada Post etc.

In the online submission mode, the application gets instantly delivered to IRCC so the date submitted and date delivered is the same for online submissions. Hope this helps clarify!

Reactions: $am

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
The spreadsheet format is the same since 2017. Until 2 years back, citizenship application was only paper based and for paper based, the delivered date is when the application package got delivered to IRCC by FedEx, UPS, Canada Post etc.

In the online submission mode, the application gets instantly delivered to IRCC so the date submitted and date delivered is the same for online submissions. Hope this helps clarify!
Well explained

Where and how can i check application status on tracker? Can you share link?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Well explained

Where and how can i check application status on tracker? Can you share link?
Can’t view until 48hrs after AOR. There will be tracker link in the e-mail.

Jun 4, 2020
Guys
I have a question for you,
My tracker account status is in progress as of June 14th
I checked the account today and it said;
New update, June 20
What is the meaning?
Nothing is changed in my account!!
Thats good, it is quite fast for you. I think nobody from June applicants received any update after AOR.

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Reactions: skonduru

dazzlingdia2020

Sep 20, 2020
Hi guys, had a question about the citizenship application photo. In PR renewal application, I had to upload both front and back of the photo. the back consisted of the photographer's stamp which had name, date, address etc. But in the citizenship application, do we just upload the front side - that is the picture? they have asked for name and date and address of photographer separately...but how will they verify the date? I was wondering if the front and back should be merged into a single file and then uploaded? please advise! thanks

MoePaPa

Jun 23, 2024
Hi Everyone! These are the details of my application:
Type: Online application
Location: Vancouver (I think so since I applied from Victoria BC)
Physical Presence Days: 1212
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Family (5 members)
Application sent: June 11th
Delivered: June 11th
AOR: June 18th

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi guys, had a question about the citizenship application photo. In PR renewal application, I had to upload both front and back of the photo. the back consisted of the photographer's stamp which had name, date, address etc. But in the citizenship application, do we just upload the front side - that is the picture? they have asked for name and date and address of photographer separately...but how will they verify the date? I was wondering if the front and back should be merged into a single file and then uploaded? please advise! thanks
Only front is sufficient for the citizenship photo if submitting the application online. Photographer business name, address and date the picture was taken needs to be provided in the application, back of the photo is not required. In fact, you can have the digital photo emailed by the photographer to you and can use that directly to upload rather than scanning the physical photo.

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hi Everyone! These are the details of my application:
Type: Online application
Location: Vancouver (I think so since I applied from Victoria BC)
Physical Presence Days: 1212
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Family (5 members)
Application sent: June 11th
Delivered: June 11th
AOR: June 18th
Added to the June spreadsheet.