+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

antoromeo18

Star Member
Dec 13, 2023
I had another update over the weekend. Background for both PA and dependent got completed as of October 11. However, I received this GU on October 14 (Thanksgiving Day). Now everything is showing as complete apart from the dependent's eligibility. Any idea what it means? Can I expect some positive news soon?
Dependent eligibility will not show complete. Rest will show as completed. You will see date under final decision in gckey account soon. May be couple of days.

Reactions: Hyper1013

shiena1722

Oct 8, 2024
It really takes almost two months from receiving P1 to CoPR.

I was able to log in to the PR tracker, everything was completed. I dont understand the part there saying if your PR application was approved, you will receive CoPR but below it shows the CoPR number and expiry date. Can they just say that your application was approved here is your CoPR number.

Im still waiting for P2 email. How long does it take from P1 to P2?

Reactions: the.tq.guy

shiena1722

Oct 8, 2024
Sure. I am inland CEC applicant

AOR: JUNE 18
BIL: SEPT 11
MIL: SEPT 27
P1: OCT 7

waiting for P2. Its weird they already have CoPR Doc number without sending P2.

IRCC should have simplified the process tho. Instead of waiting for emails to get the CoPR.

I know it may take 2 months to get CoPR for current processing time.

Viktoriia12345

Aug 27, 2024
Sure. I am inland CEC applicant

AOR: JUNE 18
BIL: SEPT 11
MIL: SEPT 27
P1: OCT 7

waiting for P2. Its weird they already have CoPR Doc number without sending P2.

IRCC should have simplified the process tho. Instead of waiting for emails to get the CoPR.

I know it may take 2 months to get CoPR for current processing time.
We're on the same boat. I've got P1 email on Sep 27 and the next day they assigned COPR number and expiry date. I haven't received P2 though. And IRCC "can no confirm or deny they received my P1 reply" and they "are not able to provide any timelines". This is sooo frustrating, I'm desperate and almost ready to send KAI and contact my MP.

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
We're on the same boat. I've got P1 email on Sep 27 and the next day they assigned COPR number and expiry date. I haven't received P2 though. And IRCC "can no confirm or deny they received my P1 reply" and they "are not able to provide any timelines". This is sooo frustrating, I'm desperate and almost ready to send KAI and contact my MP.
Almost there. Hopefully you'll get everything by this week!

Reactions: Viktoriia12345

CatLover4

Star Member
Sep 27, 2024
Good afternoon, I got Ecopr today around 12 pm est.

full timeline
Aor - June 3
Bil/med - 11 july
med complete - 14 August ( was blank initially)
fd - 28 aug
p1 - sep 4
p2 - sep 13 submit - sep 15
ecopr - 15 oct

i hope everyone receives their ecopr soon.
Congratulations :)

shiena1722

Oct 8, 2024
Hey Victoria,

I feel you. This waiting time is really a test of our patience. Have you tried to call IRCC? or send a webform?

I know there are some instances that it took a month from P1 to P2, then another month from P2 to CoPr, then another month to receive the PR card.

Its exhausting. I just want to get over with.

I dont understand why IRCC still has this manual process. I cant complain tho. Im just saying this waiting time is just sooo much for my mental health.

I hope all of us folks who submitted from June will get all of our PR cards soon. We all work hard fot it.

Goodluck everyone and have a good day. Stay positive :)

the.tq.guy

Star Member
Apr 11, 2024
Oakville, ON
Category........
CEC
What is KAI?

Viktoriia12345

Aug 27, 2024
Hey Victoria,

I feel you. This waiting time is really a test of our patience. Have you tried to call IRCC? or send a webform?

I know there are some instances that it took a month from P1 to P2, then another month from P2 to CoPr, then another month to receive the PR card.

Its exhausting. I just want to get over with.

I dont understand why IRCC still has this manual process. I cant complain tho. Im just saying this waiting time is just sooo much for my mental health.

I hope all of us folks who submitted from June will get all of our PR cards soon. We all work hard fot it.

Goodluck everyone and have a good day. Stay positive :)
I called IRCC and got nothing helpful. They "can not confirm or deny they received my P1 reply" and they "are not able to provide any timelines". And I had no luck submitting webform so far. It feels like they have a boilerplate response for all my questions.

I don't understand the reason why the applications with Final Decisions are delayed. They need little to no time and effort from the agents. And all these pure people waiting for their confirmations create so mush noise and obstacles for IRCC. Imagine all these calls, KAI emails, webforms, MP requests IRCC have to process instead of working on the open applications. It's such a waste of IRCC time and resources.

On the other hand I can't blame anyone who is gathering info. I've read tons of horrible stories when applications got lost, assigned to inactive agents, etc. If only IRCC was able to provide any sort of strict timeline and stick to it (I know they have an approximate timeline but no one guaranties they process an application within this timeframe)

Not sure if it matters, but my PVO is Edmonton, SVO is Montréal