+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

fer12345

Oct 8, 2024
Is there anyone who received their AOR around June 8th that is still waiting to receive P1? My last update was medical exam approved on August 2nd.

What phone number I can call?

Thank you in advance.

Pug22

Oct 4, 2024
Client support centre agent (in Canada only)
  • Available in French and English
  • Get help with general and case-specific enquiries
Agents cannot
  • make decisions on applications
  • help process applications faster, unless you’re eligible for urgent processing
1-888-242-2100
  • Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (your local time)
  • Not available on statutory holidays

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
Sorry i just meant the tracker got updated today oct 8, you can refer to yours if you are waiting for an update :)

I didn’t get any, still in progress
The last tracker update I received was on October 4. It was a normal system update because my biometrics got completed whereas it was showing completed as of September 9 on GCkey. Just logged in to tracker again. No updates received today. Maybe some one touched your application today which is why it might be saying that it got updated today for you.

cmff05

Sep 19, 2024
The last tracker update I received was on October 4. It was a normal system update because my biometrics got completed whereas it was showing completed as of September 9 on GCkey. Just logged in to tracker again. No updates received today. Maybe some one touched your application today which is why it might be saying that it got updated today for you.
Oh is that how it works? I just looked at the date on the right hand side corner and it showed today’s date for the last update.

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
Oh is that how it works? I just looked at the date on the right hand side corner and it showed today’s date for the last update.
Tbh I have no clue. But from past threads, this is one of the plausible explanations as to why the tracker got updated. Did your tracker get any updates on October 4th? Seems like there was a system update on that day, so, chances are everyone's tracker got an update that day.

cmff05

Sep 19, 2024
Tbh I have no clue. But from past threads, this is one of the plausible explanations as to why the tracker got updated. Did your tracker get any updates on October 4th? Seems like there was a system update on that day, so, chances are everyone's tracker got an update that day.
Yes it updated last oct 4th too

Reactions: Hyper1013

PR2024-25

Sep 13, 2024
Yes it updated last oct 4th too
Hi! Everyone’s application status checker was updated today. It doesn’t mean there was an update in your file. It just means that your file reflects status as of today. For instance, mine shows an update that “your enquiry was received” for October 7 because I called the IRCC yesterday. An update on your application status tracker doesn’t mean an officer saw your file though.

cmff05

Sep 19, 2024
Hi! Everyone’s application status checker was updated today. It doesn’t mean there was an update in your file. It just means that your file reflects status as of today. For instance, mine shows an update that “your enquiry was received” for October 7 because I called the IRCC yesterday. An update on your application status tracker doesn’t mean an officer saw your file though.
Thank you for your inputs :)

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
Thank you for the clarification. I just checked my tracker again. Last update is still showing October 4.