+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<June 2024 AOR>>>>

Aug 27, 2024
Hi everyone! I also wait for P2 email and I have COPR expiry date in the tracker (matches with WP expiry date). Here is my timeline

PNP- INLAND EE - ITA: 30th May
AOR:
19th June.
Medical results: Passed on July 30
Biometrics: August 7th, Completed
Final decision: September 23
P1 email: September 27
P2 email: waiting
eCOPR: waiting

Pug22

Oct 4, 2024
Hi everyone, here is my timeline. I hope ever gets Ecopr soon :)
PNP Inland CEC
Aor - June 3
med and bio - 11 july
FD- 28 August
p1 - 4 sep
p2 - 13 sep
ecopr - waiting

• Love
Reactions: Hyper1013

Hyper1013

Star Member
Aug 21, 2024
The tracker just got updated last night. Anyone sees anything different? My biometrics were updated on GCkey on Sep 09 but it was showing in progress in tracker all this time. It just got completed last night after the update. Currently, background is in progress both in gckey and tracker but eligibility not started in tracker. On GCkey it is saying that they are reviewing eligibility. Do they wait for the whole background check to be done and then update eligibility or they are keeping the eligibility to be started at the very end? I assumed they will start eligibility and move onto background, however, it might vary from cases to case I guess. Would really appreciate if anyone has any info regarding this.

Pug22

Oct 4, 2024
Yes I can see updates in the tracker, if you contact ircc it also shows up as an update in the tracker.
You can call them on Monday to get more information regarding eligibilit, background, security and info sharing.