+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
@InfoSeeker12 I have a question, Do I have to wait for AOR and then apply for TRV for spouse or we can apply for TRV after submitting spouse PR file?
If im not wrong, AOR is a must requirement for TRV (for spousal PR applicants). But even if its not, its only common sense to include it to show CIC officer that your Spousal PR application has been accepted, without any objections.
Second, i will suggest, to wait for Sponsorship Approval as well. It usually follows AOR by a day or few days. But its best to wait for both. And then apply for TRV. Will make your application stronger in the sense, that your spousal PR is in principle all ok.

Chintan212

Jan 7, 2020
If im not wrong, AOR is a must requirement for TRV (for spousal PR applicants). But even if its not, its only common sense to include it to show CIC officer that your Spousal PR application has been accepted, without any objections.
Second, i will suggest, to wait for Sponsorship Approval as well. It usually follows AOR by a day or few days. But its best to wait for both. And then apply for TRV. Will make your application stronger in the sense, that your spousal PR is in principle all ok.
Thank you very much for advice.

abhishek17

May 7, 2021
My friend had his TRV approved without SA or AOR so it depends on the luck I don’t think it’s true that it will increase your chances after receiving AOR or SA it’s a luck factor so give it a try.

Simranbawa

Jul 22, 2023
Hi everyone, im new to this forum and wondering if anyone else is having these issues. The 0008 form just got updated in june, and all our uploaded forms are now saying incomplete, and when we fix them the next day their incomplete again. Im asuming its becouse the newer form needs to geneate barcodes so it probably cant just be fixed. I dont see where it can be deleted either so we could just upload the new form. Wondering if we need to start the application all over again.. ...And lots of different opinions on weather or not all the brothers and sisters get added in this section when the applicant, my wife and her 2 kids are the only people coming to Canada from Tanzania. Please can anyone help. Also I'm having to use my friend's email as I got locked out. So super frustrating if anyone knows how to change my password too. So I could use this site better. I only have the one email. Thanks in advance.

ddpp

Jul 12, 2020
Hey guys, do we have whatsapp group for June outland applications, can someone pls share group link. Is any lucky June folks got aor this week

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hey guys, do we have whatsapp group for June outland applications, can someone pls share group link. Is any lucky June folks got aor this week
Usually, applicants get responses during Tuesdays - Thursday. But i haven't seen any activity at least in our June group so far. Someone was saying that in facegroup June outland applicants got AOR. We have got a good 40+ ppl in our tracker. But no one has reported so far. I hope everyone's checking their email and pr tracker - pls do and let us know if there is any thing from CIC. thank you!

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
I called IRCC this afternoon asking about my application. It was sent to VO Sydney, they are working on May 19 applications.
I asked if applications where looked at/screened/ make sure completed before sending to VO. he replied back to wait for AOR for confirmation.
Told me to wait atleast until SA to apply for TRV.

Have a good day everyone and happy waiting time.

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I called IRCC this afternoon asking about my application. It was sent to VO Sydney, they are working on May 19 applications.
I asked if applications where looked at/screened/ make sure completed before sending to VO. he replied back to wait for AOR for confirmation.
Told me to wait atleast until SA to apply for TRV.

Have a good day everyone and happy waiting time.
Good work. Perhaps a week more of waiting hopefully. Where did you call though? The number where I called, asks for application number. And i thought application number is only known through AOR....for which we are waiting. Can they pull the info by UCI numbers as well? What number can we call?

Some 25th May applicants already started getting AORs last week.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-outland-spousal-sponsorship.796862/post-10553936
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-outland-spousal-sponsorship.796862/post-10554090
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-outland-spousal-sponsorship.796862/post-10558843
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-outland-spousal-sponsorship.796862/post-10562096

By next week, hopefully, some of us will start to see IRCC emails trickling in.

Last edited:

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
I called this number 1-888-242-2100. there is a option which out UCI, but the agent did ask for UCI and application number. I explained that I don't have them as I wait for AOR. Gave a bunch of personal info (passport, address, date of birth...) and politely asked to search the system from his end.
He did pull out the application. He gave me the UCI and temporary application number. The temporary application number has an X in front of the permanant, but it is not activated, only for internal use.

There's a new update with F12. The 5 doc with isCompleted=true have turned to false. This seems widespread to many people in whatsapp group.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I called this number 1-888-242-2100. there is a option which out UCI, but the agent did ask for UCI and application number. I explained that I don't have them as I wait for AOR. Gave a bunch of personal info (passport, address, date of birth...) and politely asked to search the system from his end.
He did pull out the application. He gave me the UCI and temporary application number. The temporary application number has an X in front of the permanant, but it is not activated, only for internal use.

There's a new update with F12. The 5 doc with isCompleted=true have turned to false. This seems widespread to many people in whatsapp group.
Unfortunately yes, Any document that was previously showing as isComplete=true, is now showing as False. I wonder if they lost data or what?