+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2021 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
i ordered GCMS notes and it shows that new delhi office has dont nothing . Last update was jan 5 when eligibility was changed to in process which was done by officer in canada .. i dont know why ndvo is so slow

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
I
i ordered GCMS notes and it shows that new delhi office has dont nothing . Last update was jan 5 when eligibility was changed to in process which was done by officer in canada .. i dont know why ndvo is so slow
I understand
NDVO is very slow
We tried to contact MP they are like after 6 month we can help u not now even i completed 1 year still they are telling us to wait
Don’t worry something soon will come

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
I

I understand
NDVO is very slow
We tried to contact MP they are like after 6 month we can help u not now even i completed 1 year still they are telling us to wait
Don’t worry something soon will come
Yes i contacted MP twice but there really not anything he can do .. also contacted immigration minister but he said my file is still in 23 month timeline

Fareha Awan

Jun 27, 2022
Application Was received by IrCC on August 11 2021
Submitted biometrics in Oct 2021 as i applied for TRV twice and couldn’t approved so tjey didn’t ask me for biometrics again. On the Gckey it shows my biometrics is Valid till Oct 2031.
Done with my medical on Jan 27 2022
It was updated on February 3 2022.
After that we haven’t heard from them yer .
My Account doesn’t say anything at all
Background isn’t started yet
Our Mp contacted them and they said the file is within processing time and what that is we don’t know becuse back then when we applied it was 12 months now it it 23 months.
can anyone give any idea than what is happening with Majority of application?

Fareha Awan

Jun 27, 2022
How
Spousal sponsorship ( outland )
Application received: 14/06/2021
Eligibility started: 27/01/2022 (in progress)
Background check : not started
But i used F12 trick in the tracker then it shows.

Title: your permanent residence application satus
Last updated: 23/05/2022
Reason: we have approved your application to become a permanent resident of canada
Subtitle: congratulations, you are now a permanent resident of canada, learn about information and services for newcomers to canada. Example
" living and working in canada"
" education, health care, housing and transportation in canada"
"Community services"
—————————————————————————-
Note that my application is not yet approved and didn’t receive pre-arrival letter
we can use this F12 trick ?

Reetu B

Mar 22, 2022
Application Was received by IrCC on August 11 2021
Submitted biometrics in Oct 2021 as i applied for TRV twice and couldn’t approved so tjey didn’t ask me for biometrics again. On the Gckey it shows my biometrics is Valid till Oct 2031.
Done with my medical on Jan 27 2022
It was updated on February 3 2022.
After that we haven’t heard from them yer .
My Account doesn’t say anything at all
Background isn’t started yet
Our Mp contacted them and they said the file is within processing time and what that is we don’t know becuse back then when we applied it was 12 months now it it 23 months.
can anyone give any idea than what is happening with Majority of application?
Exactly the same question i have when we applied it was 12 months
That means even in future they will increase the processing time we can’t do anything
Lol

P4L1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
That means even in future they will increase the processing time we can’t do anything
Lol
The time is based on the average time took for the files processed in last six months .. the normal processing time is still 12 months

Fareha Awan

Jun 27, 2022
Lol
Fingers crossed .
Immigration Minister Canada Said in an interview 2 days back that they are working on the files more quick and they are trying to cover the back log which is increased .

Fareha Awan

Jun 27, 2022
i
Targeted time is 12 month.. they say they working on it but most files are taking long
want to know one more thing
My account say
“ we are reviewing your eligibility “
Does this mean eligiblity check is under process ?? And on Additional document part they say they dont require any Additional documents . But by Background check is not initiated according to them .
how much more months could it take ?