+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Typically if you cross the 4.5 to 5 month threshold and one's application is not inordinately delayed for some obscure reason, it's safe to say it might not get rejected. However, a lot depends on criminality and background check as well which typically happens towards the fag end of the process..unless someone has a criminal record of any type from any past location..the chances of the rejection are way less.
But the thing is what is eligibility starts only after 4-5 months and they see something not right? Then I think there is chance right

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
But the thing is what is eligibility starts only after 4-5 months and they see something not right? Then I think there is chance right
Just got off the phone with IRCC agent..June 23rd AOR..all stages passed, the agent said that it would be pretty soon picked up to process the COPR. I did forget to check if they had the COPR T# generated already..but I doubt that. Else he would have confirmed Approved. Its waiting for final Approval and T# generation. Does anyone know the procedure well enough to guide whether the file would get transferred to local visa office post or pre T# generation?

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
My PR card was approved and mailed this morning. :) :)
AOR- June 24th, 2020 CEC inland
Copr- Nov 23rd
Photos mailed- Nov 23rd
Photos delievered- Nov 26th
Approved and mailed- Dec 10th
London office
That is awsome. Can you tell us how much time it took from visa approved to CoPR? As per agent my application is approved but waiting for CoPR.

Reactions: Angel1113

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
That is awsome. Can you tell us how much time it took from visa approved to CoPR? As per agent my application is approved but waiting for CoPR.
Thanks! :) In my case I passed all stages on Nov 3rd and then on Nov 23rd I got the landing call from Visa office London. After anwering agent's questions when I hung up and logged into my Cic account my application was showing as approved, after that about 5 minutes later I got COPR email. So I didn't have to wait much after my application was marked approved.

Reactions: manisingh2301

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Thanks! :) In my case I passed all stages on Nov 3rd and then on Nov 23rd I got the landing call from Visa office London. After anwering agent's questions when I hung up and logged into my Cic account my application was showing as approved, after that about 5 minutes later I got COPR email. So I didn't have to wait much after my application was marked approved.
Your VO is so diligent. Good for you. Congrats.

• Love
Reactions: Angel1113

Ramanchhina

Apr 22, 2018
Hello my application is done 100% but still i didn’t got any update . I called them they said everything is cleared (this is the only information i got from them) ... she said officer will reply you soon ... Does anyone know how much time more should i wait before I call them again

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Respina

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hello my application is done 100% but still i didn’t got any update . I called them they said everything is cleared (this is the only information i got from them) ... she said officer will reply you soon ... Does anyone know how much time more should i wait before I call them again
May I know your AOR?

Santy18

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
May I know your AOR?
I am sure there are many of us in the same boat..the biggest worry is that they have done this to meet their KPI/SLA's so that it comes up as Approved in their audit reports and yet the actual generation and issuance of COPR is left in limbo for now. I sincerely hope that's not the case..nor do I want to be the one giving anyone wrong ideas.