+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 AOR

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
Please post updates available to profiles submitted in June 2020.

I have submitted without PCC as it is not available yet.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Please post updates available to profiles submitted in June 2020.

I have submitted without PCC as it is not available yet.
Same here I am MAY applicant's sponsor. PCC + PPT nothing submitted yet. And nothing to worry much. May be you have already read this by IRCC:-

"If you are missing documents due to COVID-19 (such as police certificates, biometrics, passports and medical exams)

• we won’t close or refuse any applications in progress
  • we’ll automatically give you an extra 90 daysto send us the documents from the deadline in the request letter
    • this applies even if the letter says you only have 30 or 90 days
  • we’ll keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents
  • you don’t have to contact us to get this extension
  • once you’re able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays"

Reactions: lucky1990

Kshaik

Nov 27, 2019
@legalfalcon sir I'm hoping to get your valuable advice. I have got my gcms notes and found out that my eligibility is recommend passed. However, comments of case analyst shows that I claimed points as married at ita and single at eapr. I have never married and as far as I remember I have answered as single before receiving ita. Appreciate your advice of what to do to avoid further consequences.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sir I'm hoping to get your valuable advice. I have got my gcms notes and found out that my eligibility is recommend passed. However, comments of case analyst shows that I claimed points as married at ita and single at eapr. I have never married and as far as I remember I have answered as single before receiving ita. Appreciate your advice of what to do to avoid further consequences.
If there is a discrepancy in the GCMS notes, you don't have to worry, as when an officer reviews your application before the eligibility is conclusively passed, this will be rectified.

If you want to be proactive, you can send a webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

and inform IRCC of this discrepancy.

Reactions: Kshaik

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
If those comments do actually pertain to your file and are incorrect then it's best to raise a web form and contact IRCC. On the other hand, while extremely rare, if IRCC ATIP inadvertently released info that does not belong to you then you can contact IRCC ATIP at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and request them to look into it.