+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 TRV Timelines

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
But how come I haven’t yet received the acknowledgment email? I only received an email the same day I did biometrics from VAS in Japan telling me that the biometrics information has been dispatched to IRCC office for processing. I saw a lot of applicants have received acknowledgement email and soon correspondence letter and passport request.
The applicants you saw Did they apply from japan?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
For Iran processing days is 39 days (you should note this does not include the time to process biometrics and the time to send applications from VAC to the VO and back to VAC. You biometrics on 9th and received correspondence on 28th (am assuming its to inform you about your biometrics). In that case you might still be within the processing timeframe

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thanks for your reply.
But how come I haven’t yet received the acknowledgment email? I only received an email the same day I did biometrics from VAS in Japan telling me that the biometrics information has been dispatched to IRCC office for processing. I saw a lot of applicants have received acknowledgement email and soon correspondence letter and passport request.
Have you checked the messages on your online account? With an online account you wont receive correspondence on email (apart for the ones from VAC). You might get an email telling you to check your online account (could be in spam mail so you should also check your spam emails)

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
I didnt got ack letter when I applied 1st time. It doesnt matter I guess. Your review of elibility should start on time.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thanks for your reply.
Just realized you applied online and received the submission confirmation (acknowledgement of receipt) on june 8th so not sure which acknowledgement mail you are still expecting?

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Just realized you applied online and received the submission confirmation (acknowledgement of receipt) on june 8th so not sure which acknowledgement mail you are still expecting?
Ack mail says that your application is opened and is being reviewed. I got it after my review started. I guess these mails and processing are not at all in sync. Someone said, they got correspondence letter , but review didnt started.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Ack mail says that your application is opened and is being reviewed. I got it after my review started. I guess these mails and processing are not at all in sync. Someone said, they got correspondence letter , but review didnt started.
Whats important is that the application is in process; eligibility and background is being reviewed (as per the online account). Receiving an Email to tell you that an application is in process makes no difference. The applicant should also note that they applied from a second country (Japan). IT might or might not also slow the process (background)

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
I saw most of the applicants from this forum received an acknowledgment email from IRCC telling them their biometrics have been confirmed but for me, I only got an email from VFS global telling me my biometrics have been dispatched to IRCC for processing. So I’m wondering if there will be another email coming and if my application is really being reviewed now as there’s no any email or messages received after I’ve done biometrics.

Poya4430

May 31, 2019
For Iran processing days is 39 days (you should note this does not include the time to process biometrics and the time to send applications from VAC to the VO and back to VAC. You biometrics on 9th and received correspondence on 28th (am assuming its to inform you about your biometrics). In that case you might still be within the processing timeframe
Thanks for your replay

As you said It seem that i have to wait 14 days

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I saw most of the applicants from this forum received an acknowledgment email from IRCC telling them their biometrics have been confirmed but for me, I only got an email from VFS global telling me my biometrics have been dispatched to IRCC for processing. So I’m wondering if there will be another email coming and if my application is really being reviewed now as there’s no any email or messages received after I’ve done biometrics.
From your timeline you mentioned "Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 13th June 2019". This is what is important, that you see it on your online account.

"if my application really being reviewed now as there’s no any email or messages received after I’ve done biometrics" : Your timeline shows your eligibility and background is being reviewed. It would not have stated that if your application was not being reviewed. And just so you know, receiving emails does not mean that one's application will be approved. You should not be worrying much about emails. Unless they sent you correspondence via email for you to submit something and you missed it (although with an online account, the message will also be sent to your online account).

What you should be worrying about is applying from a second country. It is difficult to show ties to home country in such situations, and sometimes it makes the background check longer than normal.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Exactly...although you received the email, the review had not started (the email was not very helpful in this scenario) while the other applicant did not receive an email, but their online account showed the review has started (better option and more helpful).

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
From your timeline you mentioned "Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 13th June 2019". This is what is important, that you see it on your online account.

"if my application really being reviewed now as there’s no any email or messages received after I’ve done biometrics" : Your timeline shows your eligibility and background is being reviewed. It would not have stated that if your application was not being reviewed. And just so you know, receiving emails does not mean that one's application will be approved. You should not be worrying much about emails. Unless they sent you correspondence via email for you to submit something and you missed it (although with an online account, the message will also be sent to your online account).

What you should be worrying about is applying from a second country. It is difficult to show ties to home country in such situations, and sometimes it makes the background check longer than normal.
Thank you. I don't remember when the status changed to "being reviewed". Can I expect my result coming within next week as it will be the deadline of the processing time? And by the way I submitted some documents to prove that I have ties to where I am living and my friend sent me an invitation letter to prove my purpose of travel.