+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 Study Permit Applicants: Gather Here!

qaplaza

Jul 14, 2018
APPLICATION APPROVED

applied 1 june
medical 13 jun.
review started 13 june.
approval 10 july. ( got the msg on 7.24 pm today. )

delhi embassy.
spp online.
Congratulations! Can you please share what documents you received from VAC? Did they issue you the study permit or just the Letter of Introduction?

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
Congratulations! Can you please share what documents you received from VAC? Did they issue you the study permit or just the Letter of Introduction?
just the letter in gckey that you need to give it to vfs for your passport to get stamped.

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
How much time does it take for the review of application to start after the medical is cleared ???? Any idea anybody ????

Xeno

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,

I got into Sep 2018 intake of York University and applied online for visa on 06-06-2018 under non SPP category. Medical was done upfront and was cleared in one day. Till date my application is showing "Reviewing eligibility", under the detailed status head.
Any chances I might get an approval / rejection by month end? Or, as 7 weeks time is complete now, should I enquire my status by dropping a mail?

Nujaya

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
sri lanka
Applied on 30th June from sri lanka paper based.
Received notification for the medicle today.
If we get the medicle is it a positive response to have the visa or do CIC generally request medical for the rejected applicants

ravi2190

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I got into Sep 2018 intake of York University and applied online for visa on 06-06-2018 under non SPP category. Medical was done upfront and was cleared in one day. Till date my application is showing "Reviewing eligibility", under the detailed status head.
Any chances I might get an approval / rejection by month end? Or, as 7 weeks time is complete now, should I enquire my status by dropping a mail?
any update?

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
University application, paper-based. Submitted on 14th June and linked online on 27th June. Medicals passed today morning. It also says "We do not require any additional documents". Does that mean my application will be processed in the next few days?