20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018

Ann31

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Good pm, i sent my application last june 17 in the Mississauga address and they received it june 22 and 2 weeks ago i read on the website that they have the new address in Sydney. I called the immigration a while a go to follow up and they said they dont know if Mississauga will forward it to Sydney or they will return it back to me. Can someone help, im so stress rigth now. Thank you.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Ok I wasn't aware that they have moved forward till June 26th. Everytime I call they say my package has not opened yet. Don't know when they will open my package.
I personally know a few June 25th applications who just got their AORs within the past several days. It's weird that they're saying your application is not opened still. They will have to open it then review for completion before they release the AOR.

Good pm, i sent my application last june 17 in the Mississauga address and they received it june 22 and 2 weeks ago i read on the website that they have the new address in Sydney. I called the immigration a while a go to follow up and they said they dont know if Mississauga will forward it to Sydney or they will return it back to me. Can someone help, im so stress rigth now. Thank you.
For the most part, they forward it to Sydney. They usually give a few weeks of grace period when they update something. Don't worry for now and just sit tight for an update. :)

Ann31

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I personally know a few June 25th applications who just got their AORs within the past several days. It's weird that they're saying your application is not opened still. They will have to open it then review for completion before they release the AOR.

For the most part, they forward it to Sydney. They usually give a few weeks of grace period when they update something. Don't worry for now and just sit tight for an update. :)
Your reply was a relief.... Hopefully everything will be ok. Thank you very much.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
I have just called CIC call centre to enquire regarding my application and he told that currently they are processing for June 26 and told to call around September end if I don't receive any AOR before that time. I have submitted on July 16.

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
I have just called CIC call centre to enquire regarding my application and he told that currently they are processing for June 26 and told to call around September end if I don't receive any AOR before that time. I have submitted on July 16.
Don't know what's going on. June 19th app and still waiting for AOR.so frustrated if they are working on june 26 and nothing for june 19th

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018

Thank you fot response. Called them today and finally they have opened my package. I hope to get some answers soon