Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Anyone applied for bridging work permit? Need help with a question
Have you been told by Ircc office that you are approved principle for pr in canada?
The answer should be no
Right?
I applied last week. Answer should be yes, and you should add your acknowledgement of receipt letter (in your account for PR application), with your BOWP application:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

Don`t be like me and include it, I forgot and I sent it after application with a CSE (hope it doesn`t cause too much trouble).

Anki11

Jul 9, 2018
Hi all,
In case if the dependent changes the job after AOR , do we need to inform IRCC? If yes, then where do we upload the req doc?

Thanks in advance !

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Inland applicants, can some one let me know how to order GCMS notes for an applicant residing in Canada? I finally decided to order one. This is gonna be my first order and hopefully the last one :)

arwen28

Oct 12, 2018
Good sign you are step away to your destination. what is your VO ? Advance congratulations :)
Here's hoping I hear something soon. No clue where my VO is - I haven't called them to find out. Just been waiting and checking my account everyday. Lol

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Just got off the phone with IRCC.
June 17 AOR.

They told me that my eligibility is still under review and none of the other processes have started yet. I asked specifically about security check and criminality and they said not started. I asked if eligibility is recommended pass and they said NO it is under review.

How come after 4 months and my eligibility is still under review? Is their something wrong with my application or something they can’t verify?
Get GCMS notes sooner than later.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
What is your A11.2 say? If it is review required then it "may" take long time but if it is marked as "met/appears met" then should not take long. My whole assumption about the delay is based on many applicants experience who had/have eligibility "review required" this year. There is a whole thread regarding that in this forum. However I have seen an applicant received ppr within five months with a review required status. So everything is possible here.
hey where is the review required thread? Looking for folks who had RR but eventually got their PPR!

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Criminality & Security might take a long time. I don't think any notes regarding security are being shared in GCMS notes, so you won't see the rpogress on that, just if it' started or finished.
@Chef-de-Bureau any progress with you application...?

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I didn't say more likely, I said it may take upto 3 months to complete the security procedures. This information is based on observing many applicants time lines. Usually security starts after eligibility is passed. Security procedures are out of IRCC's control and cannot be fit in any particular timeline so if the ppr is not issued even after 2-3 months from the eligibility passed date then applicants are advised to order CBSA, CSIS notes to check whether the applicant in security screening or not. This information is redacted from gcms notes. Having said that, I have seen applicants receiving ppr after 8-12 months without being in security screening. So unless security screening is confirmed from CBSA notes, anything is possible.
ok got it:) thanks for clarification...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
AOR june 14th
ADR for RCMP on june 28th
Submitted on 5th july
No update since then. eligibility still under review.
I have a question, is it possible they might ask for more documents? Or ADR request is just once?
They can ask u ADR multiple times as processing is done by different departments and instances.

Reactions: shaibal

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
How do I get them? What is the fastest way?
There are no fast methods to get the notes instantly my bro, it will take u around 30 to 45 days... since u have crossed 4 months, its time that u apply , to know whats happening with your file, until then try not to lose your peace.. we are all around and with you, cheers!!

Reactions: NASARIS