+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
If I can find a similarly-paying job there, I wouldn't mind making the move. If only to experience life in other parts of the country :)

What's your transit system like? It's a substantial amount of money I'm saving every month right now by living a car-less life.
I think Alberta has minimum wage $15/h and the living expenses in Edmonton are one of the cheapests in Canada. The transit system works but I should say it is not so convenient to get around in various parts of the city without having a car, plus winters are supposed to be unforgiving here (am yet to experience it). I personally would like to move to bigger cities like Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver because they have a lot of biotech and pharma scenery.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Need urgent help..IRCC has specifically asked for average balance over past 6 months.. I read in some forums that we have to get a letter of last 6 months average balance from our particular bank..Can anyone explain what exactly is that and has anyone got one..

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Need urgent help..IRCC has specifically asked for average balance over past 6 months.. I read in some forums that we have to get a letter of last 6 months average balance from our particular bank..Can anyone explain what exactly is that and has anyone got one..
Yep request your bank to issue you a letter stating your current and previous 6 months average balance,it should also state the account opening date,Currency, and any liabilities/loans/ should be included as well if you have any, It would be great to forward your previous 6 months bank statements,get them sign & stamped. And if there are any recent deposits in your account,provide the relevant documents to prove the source of funds and further provide LOE explaining those recent deposits or liabilities or additional documents to prove the source.
Hope this helps.

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Does anyone able to call IRCC? I called couple of times , but I couldn't to speak to the agent. It says : we are experiencing high volume of blah blah..... you may hangup ...blah blah ...... I tried last couple days .....

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Yep request your bank to issue you a letter stating your current and previous 6 months average balance,it should also state the account opening date,Currency, and any liabilities/loans/ should be included as well if you have any, It would be great to forward your previous 6 months bank statements,get them sign & stamped. And if there are any recent deposits in your account,provide the relevant documents to prove the source of funds and further provide LOE explaining those recent deposits or liabilities or additional documents to prove the source.
Hope this helps.
Ok..Thanks

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I think Alberta has minimum wage $15/h and the living expenses in Edmonton are one of the cheapests in Canada. The transit system works but I should say it is not so convenient to get around in various parts of the city without having a car, plus winters are supposed to be unforgiving here (am yet to experience it). I personally would like to move to bigger cities like Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver because they have a lot of biotech and pharma scenery.
I'm doing Sensor development work right now for a company here, but my skillset is pretty diverse so I think I could find jobs in any city really. My partner will be graduating in a few months though, so assuming she can find a decent job everything should become way more affordable here on a double-income.

I wouldn't recommend going to Vancouver if you don't have a partner, unless you don't mind having a roommate or you have an amazing salary. It's okay for a few years, but I think the main issue is that buying property requires a lot of money, and most can't save up that money because it all goes towards their rent. Most people I know here who own property either bought it decades ago, or earned their money elsewhere.... wages in Vancouver are low.

EDIT: about the amazing salary - I earn $56K annual excl. bonus, and don't feel I'm close yet to being able to comfortably live by myself here financially.

Last edited:

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019
Please add me to the June aor what's app grp fsw o. +1 7328878864
Thanks

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys, any thoughts on NOTES 1 and 3? The NOTES 3 are older but they look more reassuring but NOTES 1 look little out of place, anything I should do? What can i infer from these?

NOTES:1

Created Date: 2018/07/05

Created By: D0011

Updated Date: 2018/07/05

Updated By: D0011

Label: EE Eligibility

Office CIO

Text:

A11.0 Case processing agent: Lock in Date 2018-06-08.

Having Analyzed this application based on the document submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I can make following recommendation:

MI3 A11.2 Review required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA– FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 59 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

CRS Score at ITA 463; minimum score for round 441. CRS score at application (APR): 463 Total CRS points assessed: 413 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2014-12-12; Marriage Certificate is on file; spouse is ACCOPMANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth Certificate reviews: PA and Spouse listed as parents

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock in Date 2018-06-08. Primary Occupation NOC 0211 Engineering Managers EDUCATION CREDENTAILS PROVIDEDE: master’s degree: GLOBALK MANAGEMENT 2013-09 TO 2018-06 Project Manager (NOC 0211) at xxxxx INC *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# xxxxxxx NOTE: ***REVIEW REQUIRED-PLASE REVIEW DUTIES*** - Letter confirms salary of $xxx SEMI-MONTHLY – Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW

Work: 0 years 0 months of 1 years- REVIEWREQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years- REVIEW REQUIRED

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to Meet Approx CADxxxx

NOTES 3

Created Date: 2018/06/21

Created By: SH6080

Updated Date: 2018/06/21

Updated By: SH6080

Label: EE Eligibility

Office CIO

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: XXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file note the following. MIN SCORE 441 CRS SCORE 463 PRINCIPAL APPLICANT application promoted: NEW UCI Spouse Application Promoted: NEW UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Review Notes for representative: Has representative rep # xxxx Rep Info (Namexxx)

Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI:

Yes Client Fees: Verified ---- LANGUAGES---- PA 1 English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 English – IETLTS and verified ------ EDUCATION---- PA 1 ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary report by issuing agency for Master’s degree Foreign credential provided spouse 1 ECA verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary report by issuing agency for Master’s degree Foreign credential provided ---- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- PA 1 India PCC Provided NRT 2 USA FBI PCC Provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse 1 - India PCC Provided NRT 2 USA FBI PCC Provided NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
A lot of places in the notes talk about eligibility.. some places it says *REVIEW REQUIRED* and some places *PASSED* but unfortunately none of them are dated so i have no clue what happened when. also based on the notes above it still looks like review is required - any thoughts?

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys, any thoughts on NOTES 1 and 3? The NOTES 3 are older but they look more reassuring but NOTES 1 look little out of place, anything I should do? What can i infer from these?

MI3 A11.2 Review required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA– FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 59 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

CRS Score at ITA 463; minimum score for round 441. CRS score at application (APR): 463 Total CRS points assessed: 413 I have reviewed the following for CRS points:

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock in Date 2018-06-08. Primary Occupation NOC 0211 Engineering Managers EDUCATION CREDENTAILS PROVIDEDE: master’s degree: GLOBALK MANAGEMENT 2013-09 TO 2018-06 Project Manager (NOC 0211) at xxxxx INC *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# xxxxxxx NOTE: ***REVIEW REQUIRED-PLASE REVIEW DUTIES*** - Letter confirms salary of $xxx SEMI-MONTHLY – Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW

Work: 0 years 0 months of 1 years- REVIEWREQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years- REVIEW REQUIRED
The notes look good. But I guess you need to double check the Job duties part.