+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah, I see what you mean. But a strict CIC officer may say that you didn't meet minimum requirement at time of ITA. A less strict one might say that it was awarded automatically and you applied after you had done the one year of experience. I'd do it the safe way in August if it were me! But it's not, it's up to you :)
that worst part is that my EE profile expired after i received the ITA and i have already invested money on the medical for me and my spouse. thats why i feel the sting :(. i just don't know what i should do

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
that worste part is that my EE profile expired after i receiverd the ITA and i have already invested money on the medical for me and my spouse. thats why i feel the sting :(. i just dont know what i should do
But your medical isn't lost :) You can use it again! But yeah, I get it, the situations sucks :(

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
But your medical isn't lost :) You can use it again! But yeah, I get it, the situations sucks :(
my current medical is mapped with my current EE profile. i will loose everything if i make a new one . i think i will go forward with the application after 31st. thanks for your help mate

Reactions: Ronja5200

takadashin

Jun 4, 2018
I was going to upload the IMM 5669e (the one that has validate button on top and bottom page) for CIC's request. But when checking the letter again. I find out that the request looks like this "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."

I am not sure that "original signature" means what. Do I have to print and sign the paper by hand or type my name in the signature box? Does anyone know about this?

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hello guys. My aor is June 6. Stage ip1. I called up cic and they told me that my case mentions Recommended Pass. Also she says thats a good sign. What exactly does this mean?
My AOR - Jun 1st
Medicals - Jun 13th
IP1 - Jun 13th
No update post this. When I called few days back, they said the same to me.
But, I see many say its a good sign. Is it really? my doubt is, when background checks are all not initiated yet, i think eligibility recommendation pass is just a basic preliminary step, right? Pls correct me if i m wrong.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I was going to upload the IMM 5669e (the one that has validate button on top and bottom page) for CIC's request. But when checking the letter again. I find out that the request looks like this "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature."

I am not sure that "original signature" means what. Do I have to print and sign the paper by hand or type my name in the signature box? Does anyone know about this?
I would say it should be signed by you using a pen and then scanned. I dont see any other meaning of original signature.

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
I would say it should be signed by you using a pen and then scanned. I dont see any other meaning of original signature.
That is exactly what I did when they asked me for the same form. After a few days, my ADR status changed to "we are reviewing the documents you provided" and then to "not applicable". So, I assume it worked out.

Reactions: takadashin

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
My AOR - Jun 1st
Medicals - Jun 13th
IP1 - Jun 13th
No update post this. When I called few days back, they said the same to me.
But, I see many say its a good sign. Is it really? my doubt is, when background checks are all not initiated yet, i think eligibility recommendation pass is just a basic preliminary step, right? Pls correct me if i m wrong.
Recommended passed is a big step. It means less verifications and faster PR as the officer will usually just go with the recommendation.
Now if the analyst says review required your PR could be delayed months.

Reactions: Param90

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......

We printed and signed ours, and it was accepted by CIC :)

takadashin

Jun 4, 2018
We printed and signed ours, and it was accepted by CIC :)
So just want to make sure. The form you filled is eIMM 5669e or the manual IMM 5669e. There are so many forms out there and it became more and more confusing over time.
The manual IMM 5669 in English
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

And the electronic IMM 5669 in English with validate button
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

Which one did you submit? And sorry, I just want to make sure 100% I do it correctly. And they don't have any guide to do this except their request letter with too little information

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
So just want to make sure. The form you filled is eIMM 5669e or the manual IMM 5669e. There are so many forms out there and it became more and more confusing over time.
The manual IMM 5669 in English
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

And the electronic IMM 5669 in English with validate button
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

Which one did you submit? And sorry, I just want to make sure 100% I do it correctly. And they don't have any guide to do this except their request letter with too little information
I filled in the manual one, the first link :) Don't apologize, it's good to ask questions, avoids mistakes being made :)

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
ghost update on my profile .. what the fuck is this.. are they messing with my head..

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi Guys,

FSW-Outland
Indian, a resident of India
PCC: India
AOR: Jun 02
IP1: Jun 15

Presently being in India, Can i also call IRCC to find out latest status of my application?

Appreciate all responses in advance!
Thanks