+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
You can refer to this link, to see the most likely visa office

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

I think yours might be Paris :)
thanks so much Ronja5200 :) as long as it's in Europe, should be good yeah.

Well another question, is Criminality something that they do in IP1 or IP2? I remember the agent mentioning Criminality check in progress
My BG says "we are processing........." though.

I guess I am in Mode: "Overthink" today.:(

Reactions: Ronja5200

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
thanks so much Ronja5200 :) as long as it's in Europe, should be good yeah.

Well another question, is Criminality something that they do in IP1 or IP2? I remember the agent mentioning Criminality check in progress
My BG says "we are processing........." though.

I guess I am in Mode: "Overthink" today.:(
In all honesty, no one really knows what happens in IP1 and IP2. There are some patterns, I guess, but sometimes those aren't true at all. They aren't really reliable indicators of what's happening in your profile. However, if you order GCMS notes, you'll be able to know in detail what's going on. I recommend doing that :)

Reactions: JenineJac

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
In all honesty, no one really knows what happens in IP1 and IP2. There are some patterns, I guess, but sometimes those aren't true at all. They aren't really reliable indicators of what's happening in your profile. However, if you order GCMS notes, you'll be able to know in detail what's going on. I recommend doing that :)
You're right, that's what I gather too from reading through different cases on the forum. Express entry is indeed an Enigma :D
Let me look into ordering those GCMS notes

Reactions: Ronja5200

Vikraal22

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi Everyone
I am new to this forum. I am FSW-O from India. AOR being 7th June. My Visa Office is CPC Ottawa. Currently my eligibility is being reviewed as per the agent.
My question is what is average processing time for CPC Ottawa?
Please help throw some light.

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
My AOR is Jun 1st, IP1 - Jun 13th.

I called upto an agent to find out about the status, she said the eligibility is recommended and officer is being assigned so it is still in process. That means, my application is it going to take long than normal? It is already more than 50 days.

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hi Everyone
I am new to this forum. I am FSW-O from India. AOR being 7th June. My Visa Office is CPC Ottawa. Currently my eligibility is being reviewed as per the agent.
My question is what is average processing time for CPC Ottawa?
Please help throw some light.
Refer to post #1561 by Param.. he is June 01 AoR.. similar case as yours.. his application is also at Ottawa and an agent would be assigned..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
My AOR is Jun 1st, IP1 - Jun 13th.

I called upto an agent to find out about the status, she said the eligibility is recommended and officer is being assigned so it is still in process. That means, my application is it going to take long than normal? It is already more than 50 days.
Refer to post #1553 by Vikraal.. silimar case as yours.. so I think it's normal at CPC Ottawa..