+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Is it only me who is left from June to move to ip2.

Aor - 9 June
No update after medicals on 22 June and ip1

I somehow managed to stay calm these days but again have started to worry as people with similar timelines and also ahead of me have moved to ip2 or got their pprs.
Have you called at all to know your VO?

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016

Aor - 9 June

I somehow managed to stay calm these days but again have started to worry as people with similar timelines and also ahead of me have moved to ip2 or got their pprs.
I understand but you will also get it soon..my timeline is same as yours and i got a ghost update (there have been no updates after July 7) when i logged into my a/c this morning... i am just hoping it is for good...

Good luck to you!! Keep us posted.

Reactions: B-star

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Raise CSE and upload the required document asap, which is missing as per your GCMs notes. So that you may get required points, not sure, but may be helpful.
@bimale4bipeople @cansha ... please help with your advise, this case, if possible.
Thanks

bennylee

Aug 3, 2018

Aor - 9 June

Hey! don't worry much. I'm with you, with the same time line of June 9th AOR and June 22 Medicals lastly and then my file might have been thrown some where. There should be many aspirants waiting and watching our thread silently with out any updates after MEP. We must be patient while wishing everyone good luck besides congratulating the lucky few. ;)

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Hey! don't worry much. I'm with you, with the same time line of June 9th AOR and June 22 Medicals lastly and then my file might have been thrown some where. There should be many aspirants waiting and watching our thread silently with out any updates after MEP. We must be patient while wishing everyone good luck besides congratulating the lucky few. ;)
Honestly those of us moving to IP2 today also know alot of people with AORs after us already in Canada...Its just a matter of patience.Dont forget these files fly around --not like its being treated by same person or same particular set of people.Different VOs and co

Last edited:
Reactions: Y@$h and bennylee

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
What is LOE?
Letter of Explanation....One must explain the new document uploaded to the officer and may be why it was missed initially. You may google this and may get various answers and format for LOE for Express entry. If you will do some online/google you will get a better understanding.

Good Luck and close this asap!!!

Reactions: Hemusharma51

bsb0804

Sep 5, 2018
Is it typical to be in IP2 for over 2 weeks after a long time in IP1? We've been at IP2 since October 9th and very anxious at this point :(

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Anyone else having account login issues now?

Reactions: qwertySL

man001

Oct 8, 2018
AOR - 8 June.cec no updates after medical. Agents says eligibility is recommended. Didn’t confirmed if it’s pass or review required. Waiting for gcms notes to come. I have been patient but worried about eligibility now.