+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
I think they will schedule your landing appointment. So just wait for that.
Remember you suggested me this.
1. Raise CSE
2. Send email to CPC - Ottawa asking for status and the tentative time for landing appointment

I haven't done the above suggestions from you earlier as I waited for long weekend to get over. Can I give a try these steps now or wait for 10 weeks to get over?

Here is sequence of events:
Agent to IRCC Winnipeg: (Oct 3rd - This is a sudden email from them)

"The PA below has received an RFV letter for dep outside Canada and that’s fine. However, PA resides in Toronto and no secondary office in his area has been added to the file for his landing and COPR is issued. Can you please verify?"

IRCC Winnipeg to me: (Oct 3rd) and received similar email on August 31st as well.

"Etobicoke will soon schedule landing appointment"

I called Agent: (Oct 11th)

Agent agrees that the secondary office is not added to my file, however still asked me to wait for 10 weeks and raise concern after that.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I ordered it on Sept 6th, just got it today
Would you mind sharing it with us? As I can see you received ghost update already, whats your assessment in page2 say? What is written by case analyst in his notes (can be found at last few pages)? Can you check activities to find status of EE SELECTION ECON? Is it recommend pass or pass?

Thanks.

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
@usa applicant: Did anyone send passport after PPR approval email using FedEx from the USA? I tried today and both FedEx and UPS said they can't provide the pre-paid self-addressed envelope. Anyone has found the solution

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi all,

I am in a situation,

The job offer which I submitted along with the application had exactly 12 months valid during the submission and that added 50 points. As per the case analysts, during initial reviewal, considering the validity, he gave recommended pass as comment for eligibility.
But due to missing of Additional document for PCC (RCMP), my file again went to review required. Now my eligibility is getting recalculated as it shows in the notes which created on Aug 29th. And it remains the same till now as per CiC agent. I am so worried now whether I would lose the 50 points as my job offer is not exactly in 12 months now and still if CIC delays my application, definitely they won't consider my employment offer and if so, my application would get rejected.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,

I am in a situation,

The job offer which I submitted along with the application had exactly 12 months valid during the submission and that added 50 points. As per the case analysts, during initial reviewal, considering the validity, he gave recommended pass as comment for eligibility.
But due to missing of Additional document for PCC (RCMP), my file again went to review required. Now my eligibility is getting recalculated as it shows in the notes which created on Aug 29th. And it remains the same till now as per CiC agent. I am so worried now whether I would lose the 50 points as my job offer is not exactly in 12 months now and still if CIC delays my application, definitely they won't consider my employment offer and if so, my application would get rejected.
Relax, eligibility is set to 'not started' from 'recommended passed' when the file gets transferred to officer. It's normal for all applications. Doesn't mean your eligibility is recalculated. Check the activities for eligibility or a11.2 'old value' and 'new value'

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Would you mind sharing it with us? As I can see you received ghost update already, whats your assessment in page2 say? What is written by case analyst in his notes (can be found at last few pages)? Can you check activities to find status of EE SELECTION ECON? Is it recommend pass or pass?

Thanks.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Crimility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I did find EE SELECTION ECON in activity, it says passed, what does it imply?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Crimility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I did find EE SELECTION ECON in activity, it says passed, what does it imply?
you application is pretty much done and you have a ghost update already. not sure why the RFV email is taking so long. did you check your spam folder.

Reactions: ishq74