rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Aor june 6
Ip2 august 7
Got a ghost update just now!
Fingers crossed
Hi Friend

It took exactly around 2 months for you which is the same timeline I expect. Do you have more than 4-5 travel history or nothing? Have you worked in 2-3 jobs or only 1 job??

Family or single??

Just to get an idea. Thanks

Reactions: gagandeeprana

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
June aor.....i
Same here stuck at ip1 but I believe our time is also near to get ppr as most of April,May applicants have received theirs in this week. Also, there are high chances we see movement in our applications by next week or atmost by last week of August. Let’s hope for the best!
Yeah lets pray for it to speed up....i am also expecting it around that time...do share if there s a progress

Reactions: gagandeeprana

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Good Day Members... !!
Sun is out in Canada and visa officers are getting ready to get to work, Let's Pray we all get movement in our applications this week... :D

gagandeeprana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Category........
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Request
07-07-2018
Good Day Members... !!
Sun is out in Canada and visa officers are getting ready to get to work, Let's Pray we all get movement in our applications this week... :D
Good sentence to start the day....(visa officers are ready to work :) )

Reactions: Chahal82

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Hi Friend

It took exactly around 2 months for you which is the same timeline I expect. Do you have more than 4-5 travel history or nothing? Have you worked in 2-3 jobs or only 1 job??

Family or single??

Well, I have almost the same timeline, which is in my signature. How about you, do you have a similar timeline?

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
yep looks like most of us with similar profile are stuck at ip1. I have been in IP1 since July 14th.. hope to see some changes by the end of this month. I have a vey long travel history though.. There are about 400 entries in our profile - with about 20 countrues - all short visits not longer than 6 months. Anyway wishing all of us the best.,.
Hi, our case is very similar!! ITA 25th April, AOR 8th June, hubby is primary applicant with travel history over 20 plus countries!! No update since July 13th!! please keep us posted!!

Reactions: rejozach

ikikik

Mar 26, 2018
Hi Friend

Family or single??

Hello,
I have 2 dependents. No travel history except usa . 5 jobs.

Reactions: rajesh1986

ramsol007

Aug 1, 2016
applications under 'review needed' usually are slowest to get processed and collect dust, though they dont always get rejected. does the GCMS note that his CRS score has reduced below the ITA score?
Yes, his CRS score is short of the required scores for ITA if 2years is used as his working expperience.

ramsol007

Aug 1, 2016
Hello guys,

Please I need your advise. My friend applied since January and nothing has happened on his application since he passed medicals. He ordered GCMS file last month and discovered that the VO has recommended further review on his eligibility. So the issue summarily is, he made a mistake filling the questionnaire while going into the pool. He went for 3years or more work experience whereas his employer only indicated 2years and 10 months on his reference letter. There was a 2 months gap because he was not engage with the employer for those two months, therefore the reference letter was divided into 2 different periods.

As things stands, it looks like best thing would be withdrawal of his application. Please kindly advise on how to withdraw the application and the necessary process involve.

His CRS would fall short of the required CRS point for ITA if 2years is used for him.

Please who know the peocess for withdrawing an application?

Thanks

Jan 31, 2018
Hello guys,

Please I need your advise. My friend applied since January and nothing has happened on his application since he passed medicals. He ordered GCMS file last month and discovered that the VO has recommended further review on his eligibility. So the issue summarily is, he made a mistake filling the questionnaire while going into the pool. He went for 3years or more work experience whereas his employer only indicated 2years and 10 months on his reference letter. There was a 2 months gap because he was not engage with the employer for those two months, therefore the reference letter was divided into 2 different periods.

As things stands, it looks like best thing would be withdrawal of his application. Please kindly advise on how to withdraw the application and the necessary process involve.

His CRS would fall short of the required CRS point for ITA if 2years is used for him.

Thanks
Hi, the only way is to send Case Specific Enquiry - Withdrawal of application. You can get an answer within 2-3 days. I have no idea about processing time.
Detailed instruction:

Withdrawal of an application

If you wish to withdraw your application or cancel your withdrawal request, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website.

Please include the following information:

• Complete name,
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI), if you have one,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Country of birth,
  • Complete address (including the postal code),
    • if the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses,
  • Telephone number,
    • if you have more than one contact number, please provide them all,
  • Application type,
  • Date you sent your application,
  • (If applicable) Online application reference number,
  • A copy of the e-payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the payment receipt form (IMM 5401), and
  • The reason to withdraw your application or cancel your withdrawal request.
The office will determine whether a withdrawal (or cancellation of a withdrawal request) of the application is possible, and issue a refund, if applicable.

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello guys,

Thanks
You can file for pnp