+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Oh, thats normal. ECAS will not show updates related to Schedule A/PCC, medical, or additional documents that are asked. Thats all GCKey. Sponsor Approval will only show as Decision Made in the sponsor's ECAS, not the principal applicant's. ECAS status will keep staying at "Application Received" until it changes to "In Process" much later. This would be the next stage for you guys who are June1st and June 2nd applicants.
Thank you... Good to know...!!! I didn't know that sponsor has different ECAS status. I just checked with Sponsor's UCI and Boom.. It has 4 lines as under:
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on June 1, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 30, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on June 29, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 10, 2017 about the decision on your application.

Last edited:

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
See my signature
I was looking over the Consolidated spread sheet.
I'm at 168 days from received and haven't even been transferred.. Looks like the largest date of waiting for DM is 190..

Feel as though I'm going to shatter that number..

Reactions: AHC

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
All requested documents/information must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). What does this mean? Do I have to upload the documents with names formatted as year/month/date at the end ? So confused. :(
It just tells you that the date they have mentioned is in format of year/month/day.
For example, if they have written that deadline is 2017/08/08, then it's 2017 / August / 8.
Just to avoid any confusion between month and date.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
How come June 2017 Outland Spreadsheet shows wrong number of weekdays from AOR1 to Schedule A & PCC request for me.?

My AOR was received on June 30, And PCC/Schedule A Request was received on July 23.
That's only 15 Weekdays and 23 total days. But it shows 36...!! o_O

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hello all, I submitted my application for my wife (outland) since June 6th using Canadap Post. Two days later I got the text alert that my application has been received. This is over a month now there's no aor yet. Should I write or call them? Do we have someone who's waited for this long wtout aor? What is the next step now or must I get aor before I proceed? I base in Canada but my wife is outside Canada. Thanks all.

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Also, as a follow up question. I am the sponsor and I did submit the paper application for 'sponsor assessment'. Am I going to receive the aor via my email or hard copy. Thanks.

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Also, as a follow up question. I am the sponsor and I did submit the paper application for 'sponsor assessment'. Am I going to receive the aor via my email or hard copy. Thanks.

You will receive 2 emails first as applicant and second as sponsership. This is what happened with me.

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello all, I submitted my application for my wife (outland) since June 6th using Canadap Post. Two days later I got the text alert that my application has been received. This is over a month now there's no aor yet. Should I write or call them? Do we have someone who's waited for this long wtout aor? What is the next step now or must I get aor before I proceed? I base in Canada but my wife is outside Canada. Thanks all.
You can call them to check. Mine received 5th June. Just got AOR 20 July.

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Yes I am June 1st got no AOR still.
It is better to call them and see what is going on with your file. If you have a UCI (from your PR app) give it to them. If you are a canadian citizen, get ready to give them full name + date of birth (from your wife), also the receipt number. Good luck!

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
It is better to call them and see what is going on with your file. If you have a UCI (from your PR app) give it to them. If you are a canadian citizen, get ready to give them full name + date of birth (from your wife), also the receipt number. Good luck!
thanks all, responses appreciated. Can I get a number to call them on? Is it possible or do they respond to emails?

queen8812

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey queen,
Really sorry about what happened. :( I don't know if i completely understood your question but I'll try to answer. You need to submit everything that they returned plus the documents that you were missing, which are the country specific requirements. Don't only submit the country specific requirements. What exactly does the explanation letter say?

Hi they said we need to submit country specific requirement along with the documents. Also, i just want to check i noticed that the checklist we did before is different on the website. Should we change our checklist? Thanks!

Nkhan1979

Jul 22, 2017
I sent my application on 5th june, nothing as yet..and when my cousin called they say your applivation not received :(....you should also vall and confirm.