Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
And why do we worry about AOR so much...?? The race has just begun. So many obstacles and milestones to be covered yet. We shouldn't be worrying much at this moment. The real wait game starts when our file is submitted to home country and background check starts for spouse... By then, everyone would have submitted everything, everything would have passed and our job is done except sending Passport (By PA).

Let's imagine that we all have submitted our applications on same day, same time, and after successfully passing all milestones, our files are submitted to home country visa office same time as well, even then everyone will get passport request at different time based on their back ground check timings based on their individual scenarios. So we should just follow general average time duration for each milestone and try to Sit Back & Relax.. :) Just my Two Cents.. :p
Everyone has their own prespective .. from my POV, i would worry, because i want my hubby to be here ASAP .. the seperation is horrible .. why do you think these timelines were adjusted and reduced? God bless the Liberal Party .. ameen ..

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Another question.

Do you think we can make visit visa for the spouse to be in canada while waiting for the PR? I know she have to leave back home to complete the process but also as familly it's worth it to be together. What do you think?

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Another question.

Do you think we can make visit visa for the spouse to be in canada while waiting for the PR? I know she have to leave back home to complete the process but also as familly it's worth it to be together. What do you think?
You can apply, there is no guarantee.
I have applied for visitors visa for my husband. We are expecting a baby in month of August... I applied this Monday. Try showing strong ties back home n valid reason for spouses visit.

zhynth

Jun 25, 2014
if my name is not on spreadsheets?how can i link? do i need to make GCkey acct?
U have to download a sheet application then you can put ur informations urself.you dont need any codes or accounts cause this link is really nit affiliated with the cic.

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
You can apply, there is no guarantee.
I have applied for visitors visa for my husband. We are expecting a baby in month of August... I applied this Monday. Try showing strong ties back home n valid reason for spouses visit.
Good luck.. please keep us posted. All the best. Maybe after the AOR in couple of months will try to apply visitor visa to my wife. God will help and congrats for the baby in advance

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hey..
Little Confused , Need help..

IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information, This form is under PART A - FORMS REQUIRED SPONSERED Person in the checklist

In the form, it has been written that the Principal Applicant and his/her spouse must complete their own copy of this form.

I am the Sponsored person i.e. PA and my spouse is the SPONSOR. Do I need to include two copies of this form one filled by me and another filled by my spouse?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Hey..
Little Confused , Need help..

IMM 5406 - Additional Family Information, This form is under PART A - FORMS REQUIRED SPONSERED Person in the checklist

In the form, it has been written that the Principal Applicant and his/her spouse must complete their own copy of this form.

I am the Sponsored person i.e. PA and my spouse is the SPONSOR. Do I need to include two copies of this form one filled by me and another filled by my spouse?
This form confuses everyone .. filled my PA only .. and make sure you write the names both in english n ur native language

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
2-4 weeks, was 2 for us back in March
Thank you .. i was lookin at april and may timelines .. noticed either few days or up to 2 to 3 weeks of a gap ..