u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: May2014 applicants
« Reply #1362 on: February 09, 2015, 07:51:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Good news in the mail today guys. My test has been rescheduled to Feb 26th (Ottawa office).

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Re: May2014 applicants
« Reply #1362 on: February 09, 2015, 07:51:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Good news in the mail today guys. My test has been rescheduled to Feb 26th (Ottawa office).
Congrats and good luck

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received Test Date Notice

Finally guys, I received a letter today from CIC about a test date - it is on the 27th February in Scarborough.

The letter printed in blue colored paper states that I am invited to write the Test and that after the Test I will be interviewed.

I am a solo applicant. My application was received in 1st week of June, started processing on 1st week of August, received Discover Canada Booklet in September. After that, this is the first communication I received from CIC.

I came as an Immigrant 6 years ago. Had lots of Travel in the beginning after coming here. I included with my Application translated copy of Visas in Passport pages that are not in English. I also included last 4 years NOAs as work history.

What I can except during the interview? Since I haven't received any RQ letter yet, is that still a possibility? What documents should I take to the interview? Will I be given any document at the interview?

I made sure to match the travel dates on Residence Calculator per CBSA record I obtained before sending the Application package (which I didn't include with the Application as the Application specifically asks not to). My total in Canada dates were 1130, well over the required 1095.

Any response / advise is much much appreciated.

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
Congrats to all Ontario applicants! I think myself and everyone else should temporarily move there, get our citizenship in 3~ months, and then move back to our respective Provinces! :p

keyvan2015

Feb 10, 2015
Hi I need to know what has happened to non routine applications for citizenship. My mother's application received on jan 30 2012so far as a non routine every time we check the status online it says in process
what is the solution? I called cic many times

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Received Test Date Notice

goodman36 said:
Finally guys, I received a letter today from CIC about a test date - it is on the 27th February in Scarborough.

The letter printed in blue colored paper states that I am invited to write the Test and that after the Test I will be interviewed.

I am a solo applicant. My application was received in 1st week of June, started processing on 1st week of August, received Discover Canada Booklet in September. After that, this is the first communication I received from CIC.

I came as an Immigrant 6 years ago. Had lots of Travel in the beginning after coming here. I included with my Application translated copy of Visas in Passport pages that are not in English. I also included last 4 years NOAs as work history.

What I can except during the interview? Since I haven't received any RQ letter yet, is that still a possibility? What documents should I take to the interview? Will I be given any document at the interview?

I made sure to match the travel dates on Residence Calculator per CBSA record I obtained before sending the Application package (which I didn't include with the Application as the Application specifically asks not to). My total in Canada dates were 1130, well over the required 1095.

Any response / advise is much much appreciated.

Yes there's theoretically a possibility of a post test RQ, hopefully not in your case.. Just make sure you have the CBSA report with you at the interview and translated copies of all non-english/french stamps on your passport(s) as well..

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Received Test Date Notice

yr97 said:
Yes there's theoretically a possibility of a post test RQ, hopefully not in your case.. Just make sure you have the CBSA report with you at the interview and translated copies of all non-english/french stamps on your passport(s) as well..
Thanks a lot.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

How many JUnes ppl here still waiting for a test invite ?

Has everyone got their test invite and I am the only one still waiting for it?

Thanks

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011

xperiate

Jul 23, 2007
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Hi,

How many JUnes ppl here still waiting for a test invite ?

Has everyone got their test invite and I am the only one still waiting for it?

Thanks
Still waiting here in Vancouver.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

Just called CIC and the agent told me that my file was sent to Missisauga office on Dec 22, 2014.

Do you guys know how long until I get the test invitation ?

Thank you!!!!