+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2013 applications

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dejaavu said:
Hi All,
Good news. I got a test letter for May 5, 2014 in Scarborough yesterday.

My timeline:

Application Received June 24, 2013
Application in Process September 13, 2013
Local Office Transfer (according to CIC agent, also when I called in January they said that my file is in transit to local office) March 27, 2014

Test: May 5, 2014.

I had quite a few trips to US and I have all my boarding passes and the CBSA report.

Any advice what additional documents I should take for the interview? T4/NOA, letter of employment, leases, what else?
Hey Dejaavu!!!

Thats cool man, finally eh...I can imagine the rush and feeling that went through :p :p :p :p

I hope I am not too far from you and should expect test letter in at least a month. Let us know how the test goes eh.

Zaynab

Sep 12, 2013
Dejaavu said:
Hi All,
Good news. I got a test letter for May 5, 2014 in Scarborough yesterday.

My timeline:

Application Received June 24, 2013
Application in Process September 13, 2013
Local Office Transfer (according to CIC agent, also when I called in January they said that my file is in transit to local office) March 27, 2014

Test: May 5, 2014.

I had quite a few trips to US and I have all my boarding passes and the CBSA report.

Any advice what additional documents I should take for the interview? T4/NOA, letter of employment, leases, what else?
Finally yeeeeey. Congrats Deejavu

u.u

Apr 28, 2014
Hi All,

I've been reading this forum for a while, but didn't have any updates worth reporting until recently.

Here's my timeline:

Application Received: June 17, 2013
Application in Process: September 3, 2013
Local Office Transfer (Scarborough): December 20, 2013
Test: April 22, 2014
Oath: May 2, 2014

CIC hasn't forgotten about June 2013 applicants :)

Boogy

Apr 30, 2013
Congrats u.u, if I may ask were you given the oath letter on the test day at STC? I had my test on the 15th of April and was told to wait 4-6 weeks for the oath. Thanks in advance.

u.u

Apr 28, 2014
I was also told to wait 6-8 weeks for the oath letter, but it arrived today by mail (dated April 24).
E-cas was also updated this morning.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!
Please share your timeline.
Thanks.

u.u said:
I was also told to wait 6-8 weeks for the oath letter, but it arrived today by mail (dated April 24).
E-cas was also updated this morning.

Apr 28, 2014
Hi,guys!

I finally got my oath notice today.

Here is my timeline:

June 10th,2013 CIC received

August 27th,2013 CIC IP

April 16th,2014 Scarborough Town Centre test

May 13th,2014 Scarborough Town Centre oath (April 28th sent,today April 30th received)

Good luck to June 2013 applicants!!

Dejaavu

Aug 17, 2013
Hey All,

I just got back from the test. I passed it. The officer didn't say how many I got right out of 20. She said I did very well. She checked my pr card, driver's licence and health card since I submitted the copies in my original application.
Then she reviewed all my passport stamps during the 4 year period and asked questions about my travels. Then she asked me to fill in and elaborate what I was doing when I was unemployed (I was settling and looking for a job etc) in my application where I put unemployed for my first several months in Canada. Then she said that my file looks good and I will get an oath letter in the next 2-3 months.

wadelmaki

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Dejaavu said:
Hey All,

I just got back from the test. I passed it. The officer didn't say how many I got right out of 20. She said I did very well.
Then she reviewed all my stamps during the 4 year period and asked questions about my travels. Then she asked me to fill in and elaborate (I was settling and looking for a job etc) in my application where I put unemployed for my first several months in Canada. Then she said that my file looks good and I will get an oath letter in the next 2-3 months.
Congrats Dejaavu, this is awesome and good news!

Best of luck with the last step.

Dejaavu

Aug 17, 2013
Until I get the oath and get sworn in I do not want to jinx anything. :) Let us see what will happen now :) Hope no RQ :)