Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with appln.
honeysingh said:
Yes, it's recommended to send with the application but not mandatory.. And yes he will get the aor.

Police Certificates and Clearances:

You are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, we strongly recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid future delays. You must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer.
Thanks for confirming!

shan989

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2013
AOR Received.
26 AUG 2013
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
14 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
5 march 2014
VISA ISSUED...
submitted PP on 31st march and visa issued on 2nd April
LANDED..........
18th April 2014
Hi guys
Well I have applied cec application on 15 June

pendyala

Apr 16, 2013
Hi All,

I planning to apply for PR tomorrow under Canadian Experience Class NOC 2171 with 23 months of Canadia work experience...i would like to know if i need to send by educational documents like Degree Certificates and my non Canadian work experience(like work experience in my native country) with other documents.

As i didnt see any section in document check list asking form them.

Thanks in advance.

pendyala

Apr 16, 2013
shan989 said:
Hi guys
Well I have applied cec application on 15 June
Hi ,

I planning to apply for PR tomorrow under Canadian Experience Class NOC 2171 with 23 months of Canadia work experience...i would like to know if i need to send by educational documents like Degree Certificates and my non Canadian work experience(like work experience in my native country) with other documents.

Thanks in advance.

pendyala

Apr 16, 2013
md4me said:
Hi Sent my application through Canada post yesterday. I guess it should reach by 3rd June to CIC office.
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

pendyala

Apr 16, 2013
Hi ,

Thanks in advance.

pendyala

Apr 16, 2013
whymeee said:
It's almost June, and it looks like I'll be a part of this group of applicants.

Lets get a great discussion going. Good luck to everyone!

You can add yourselves to the list over here -
Hi ,

Thanks in advance.

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Not required.

TheAwesomeMatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-21-2013
Med's Request
02-18-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-21-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
So I just sent my application in on Monday, having looked at the previous month applications it look like it's going to be an interesting year...

Amit Malik

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My fingers are crossed for everybody here...

We all will soon here medicals coming...it's just a time...cheers

Montrealappl

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2146 & 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Jul-2013
AOR Received.
26-Aug-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-03-2014
Sent my application through CANADA post today,,,,, fingers crossed... good to know you fellow June applicants
Long way to share our results, anxiety, good and bad (i hate saying it, but hope no one has one) news.

dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeysingh said:
Yes, it's recommended to send with the application but not mandatory.. And yes he will get the aor.

Police Certificates and Clearances:

You are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, we strongly recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid future delays. You must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer.
Honeysingh is totally ryte.....

Aarora

May 24, 2013
What If my employer is not providing me all the details of the job description on the letters.?
The employer is only providing regarding joining with the company and currently employed as a....at per hour rate. And is not writing the duties and responsibilities and will provide upon request only.
what can be done under this circumstances..?...PLZ SUGGEST..