Med's Request
02/21/2014
Med's Done....
02/26/2014
Passport Req..
03/05/2014
HopesAlive said:
Welcome to the club Sudha..
So they sent back your application mentioning the reason? In how many days you got to know this after it reached there?
I sent the application on May 01, I got it Back on June 18th. I missed NOC code. Just wrote the NOC Code and sent it back.

HopesAlive

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with appln.
sudha said:
I sent the application on May 01, I got it Back on June 18th. I missed NOC code. Just wrote the NOC Code and sent it back.
Thanks Sudha! All the best now!

I sent mine on 11 June & was wondering if there is any mistake when I might hear back..I know the we receive AOR within ~6 weeks now still wanted to confirm.

hmalik

Sep 19, 2012
Hey everybody here,

I have sent complete application package , but missed my Indian pcc....should I wait for them to send the request or what should I do....

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmalik said:
Hey everybody here,

I have sent complete application package , but missed my Indian pcc....should I wait for them to send the request or what should I do....
Send it after you receive an AOR

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HopesAlive said:
Will he receive an AOR without PCC?
Yes, it's recommended to send with the application but not mandatory.. And yes he will get the aor.

Police Certificates and Clearances:

You are strongly encouraged to submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, we strongly recommend that you take steps to obtain your police certificates now to avoid future delays. You must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer.

venugopalt

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Hi All,

I have sent my cec application on 1st june and it reached on 7th June. Instead of giving my credit card details, I paid the fees and sent the bar coded receipt. I did a small mistake. I paid $490 more than what was required at this point of time.

Can anyone tell me whether my application will be sent back?

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venugopalt said:
Hi All,

I have sent my cec application on 1st june and it reached on 7th June. Instead of giving my credit card details, I paid the fees and sent the bar coded receipt. I did a small mistake. I paid $490 more than what was required at this point of time.

Can anyone tell me whether my application will be sent back?
So you paid $1040? It's fine, as they would ask you to pay the $490 RPRF fee later on in the process anyway.

Amit Malik

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can I leave my job and go back to toronto to my wife And look for other job...as I am sick of travelling and working ...

Does it affect my file if I quit my job and search for the other job.

I need advise here.

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit Malik said:
Hi all,

Can I leave my job and go back to toronto to my wife And look for other job...as I am sick of travelling and working ...

Does it affect my file if I quit my job and search for the other job.

I need advise here.
Changing or quitting your job after applying for PR has no effect on your application. :)

Amit Malik

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey whymee

Thanks...quick reply from you....

This helps to make my decision....

Your noc code is same as mine ....what work u do....I fix phitocopier

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit Malik said:
Hey whymee

Thanks...quick reply from you....

This helps to make my decision....

Your noc code is same as mine ....what work u do....I fix phitocopier
No problem :) Is it hard to fix photo copiers? Seems like they have a million tiny parts inside of them.

Before my work permit expired, I was selling computer services (data backup, virus removal, hardware repairs and upgrades) and also doing the actual repair work.

dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am all set for my application and submitting sometime in few days ......