+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 1ST IELTS CANDIDATES LET'S MEET HERE

bhargava.sg

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Is anyone able to see the results online? I see June 1st date in the drop down, but the website keeps loading and times out when I enter all my details and try to check my resu

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Is anyone able to see the results online? I see June 1st date in the drop down, but the website keeps loading and times out when I enter all my details and try to check my resu
Probably because you cannot view results at this time! I am trying to focus here, no more updates on this thread please!

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Ahhh, I see what you mean! They maybe updating the site with new result and might have turned off some functionality until they are done. All the best everyone, I hope I can sleep tonight! :)

bhanu1986

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Last one I did I checked at 1am, so maybe starting midnight or there about..

they mentioned below in their website.

Preview of test results starts at 12:00AM Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) on the 13th day after the test unless otherwise specified in the information provided by your test centre.

Reactions: TripleE01