App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
This wait is absolutely killing me. One email suggests me that my file is in Delhi but it's actually in Bangalore according to VFS customer care. What's more interesting is they started reviewing my application on Friday without updating my medical. If they are reviewing for quite some time, does that mean it's a possible refusal because people are getting their approvals as soon as they get medical and review of eligibility updates. I'm worried why they are taking such a long time.

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
This wait is absolutely killing me. One email suggests me that my file is in Delhi but it's actually in Bangalore according to VFS customer care. What's more interesting is they started reviewing my application on Friday without updating my medical. If they are reviewing for quite some time, does that mean it's a possible refusal because people are getting their approvals as soon as they get medical and review of eligibility updates. I'm worried why they are taking such a long time.
No bro it's not like that....there are many guys whom I know are waiting since a very long time with reviewing as the status. So don't worry it's not a refusal.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Chennai and processed in Banglore
People who applied from chennai still waiting for their approval only medical has updated that's y I asked where u applied the case officer for chennai is lazy *** he just playing with students life and money

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
No bro it's not like that....there are many guys whom I know are waiting since a very long time with reviewing as the status. So don't worry it's not a refusal.
I hope you are right, brother!
Hey u applied from which vfs
I applied from Chennai VFS on 21st july. I didn't get any medical update however they started reviewing my eligibility on Friday. To be brutal honest, I'm suffering from Insomnia at the moment and I need to use strong and potent drugs to put me into sleep last night. I never really needed it. I'm the only one left in my house after my sister left for the US on 12th August. I was supposed to leave back then but since my application was processing, I couldn't! Don't know why they are taking so long. We all have dreams and don't want it to be shattered.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
By the way, I think we all are misgendering Leanne by calling her 'bro'. Let's use appropriate pronouns.

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
I hope you are right, brother!

I applied from Chennai VFS on 21st july. I didn't get any medical update however they started reviewing my eligibility on Friday. To be brutal honest, I'm suffering from Insomnia at the moment and I need to use strong and potent drugs to put me into sleep last night. I never really needed it. I'm the only one left in my house after my sister left for the US on 12th August. I was supposed to leave back then but since my application was processing, I couldn't! Don't know why they are taking so long. We all have dreams and don't want it to be shattered.

Trust me we know what your going thru . Sleepless nights wondering if your visa will come through .. Its natural to feel this way . Understand that this is not the end of the world for u and if by chance you dont get thru , maybe it was not meant to be for u and maybe u where made for something better .Hold on to the fact that the best is yet to come for u . :) dont drive yourself insane coz of this situation . you will be alright ..