+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
i think they must be trying to close all application by today or tomorrow latest . Because most college start on 5th and 6th september .Hope everyones details get updated. Keep praying :)
Dude my last reviewing was 25th august I guess.still waiting.. Applied on 12th..july.
People who applied after me and all have got..
Reallyy bad

Reactions: Sal_SD

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Dude my last reviewing was 25th august I guess.still waiting.. Applied on 12th..july.
People who applied after me and all have got..
Reallyy bad
I know the feeling . trust me just keep praying there is ntn else we can do . Hopefully they will clear out all logs by today or tomorrow latest . good luck and I hope you get through

Srujal

Aug 29, 2017
One of my Frnd went to Bangalore visa office. He applied on July 25th he knows that it will take time to get visa, so he went directly and requested but still he is waiting may be by tommorow he will get visa. In Bangalore visa office they cleared July 24th applicants files yesterday. But it's just a try am not sure we will get it quick like that couz in his case he didn't completed normal processing time in our case we completed normal processing time so it might work for us
R u sure bcoz I also applied on 25th July and application was farwarded to Bangalore. How do u come to know they have cleared all applications till 24th of July???

Abhi05

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
i think they must be trying to close all application by today or tomorrow latest . Because most college start on 5th and 6th september .Hope everyones details get updated. Keep praying :)
Right, even they need to close all the applications because they need to start processing the Jan intake applications aswel. Unless they close these they can't process the Jan ones.