+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2021 AOR

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
While choosing virtual number in Textnow, I hope you selected the Canadian code, if not then please select a Canadian number. Also, it does take quite long to connect to an agent.
It isn't giving me an option to choose a canadian number. Always gives me a US number.

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
While choosing the virtual number in Textnow, I hope you selected the Canadian code, if not then please select a Canadian number. Also, it does take quite a long to connect to an agent.
Thank you, I tried calling today and got a computerized response from them. but couldn't speak to a customer. It just said what was present in my application on IRCC website. will agents give much more information than that? If we talk to them.

pwnmann

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Thank you, I tried calling today and got a computerized response from them. but couldn't speak to a customer. It just said what was present in my application on IRCC website. will agents give much more information than that? If we talk to them.
Yes they do...
They will give you the information equal to what you get in your GCMS.

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
I thik your Aor was 11 july
I have received AOR letter on July 11, but my application was submitted on July 09. I thought my AOR was the day I've got the letter, but the agent told me that they've received my application on July 9th and it's my AOR. It's just the letter was delayed.

linyong929

Dec 3, 2021
Finally was able to reach IRCC!
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medicals: Passed
Info sharing: In progress
Security: Not started
VO: Sydney, NS
Aor 09 July 2021
congrats.... still waiting for being connected.... not sure if the agent will tell me the details or not.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
After receiving ghost update on 5th Jan 2022 decided to call IRCC. Yesterday night i was able to talk to an agent. Wait time was almost an hour to talk to an agent.
Lady was very kind and answered all my questions.

AOR - 10 July 2021
MEP - 17 Nov 2021
BIL - 8 Dec 2021
Primary visa office - CIO
Secondary visa office - CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - passed
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - in progress
Security - not started
After how much time biometrics gets updated in application? For eg I have booked an appointment on 25th January so after how much time it will be updated?