NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Who usually sets up gckeys. Is it the sponsor. And who can use it. Also can you still use ecas if you have gckeys set up.

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Who usually sets up gckeys. Is it the sponsor. And who can use it. Also can you still use ecas if you have gckeys set up.
I don't use ecas. I check status through online tool. Yes, GC keys in my case is by the sponsor. It's okay if you hold an account for yourself that ain't gonna make a difference.

Reactions: Gurpreet Singh Brar

faithandhope

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Anyone still waiting for AOR 1 my file reached July 25 th but no response from them yet only got temporary file number that’s it

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
Same here. Application received 20th July. No AOR and no temporary number yet. I called them few times but they don't have my application in their system yet. I hope they didn't lose it.
Sorry to hear you are in the same boat. Hope they also don’t return it!

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi,
I called Ircc & the agent told me that our file is in transit, does anyone know how much time it will take to reach a visa office?
SA letter said it will be forwarded to NDVO, but the agent was not sure about which visa office it is being sent to because their system does not have that information.
She told me that it could be Beijing, as Beijing is put as secondary visa office on our file.
PA is from India. If anyone has any info about Beijing processing times, that would be really helpful.
Thank you.
Yes i have a whatsapp group for ndvo and in that group few other applicants also got to know that their application is transferred to beijing from ndvo. Dont know what they are actually doing but nobody has got aor2 yet

vruank

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi,

I know that many applicants have received DM and PPR from Ottawa but is there anyone whose file was transferred to Ottawa and still waiting for DM/PPR?
Ours was transferred on 16th November to Ottawa, medicals, biometric everything is in place. AOR2 on December 8th since then it's been dead silent.
Called IRCC and they say it's still in process, call was not of much help
Getting anxious and curious.

I know there are still a lot of applicants waiting for AOR1 and steps after that. Hope everyone receives an update soon. It's tiring and frustrating to wait

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I know that many applicants have received DM and PPR from Ottawa but is there anyone whose file was transferred to Ottawa and still waiting for DM/PPR?
Ours was transferred on 16th November to Ottawa, medicals, biometric everything is in place. AOR2 on December 8th since then it's been dead silent.
Called IRCC and they say it's still in process, call was not of much help
Getting anxious and curious.

I know there are still a lot of applicants waiting for AOR1 and steps after that. Hope everyone receives an update soon. It's tiring and frustrating to wait
Hey! Nothing to worry about mine went into process on December 2 and got pre arrival on January 7 then decision made on January 8. From your signature it looks like it went into process December 8. I think you will get something this week! Watch out for ghost update on GCKEY :)

Reactions: vruank

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hey! Nothing to worry about mine went into process on December 2 and got pre arrival on January 7 then decision made on January 8. From your signature it looks like it went into process December 8. I think you will get something this week! Watch out for ghost update on GCKEY :)
What is your timeline??