+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Alexn

May 15, 2020
Portugal
Category........
FAM
No, I have never seen ECAS say 'application received' only 'in process' and I check that and GC key daily.
supposedly it changes from 'in process' to 'received' once it gets to the VO. And then it changes back to 'in process' when they start processing it in the VO. Mine is also 'in process'

LotusLeodis

Jul 23, 2020
supposedly it changes from 'in process' to 'received' once it gets to the VO. And then it changes back to 'in process' when they start processing it in the VO. Mine is also 'in process'
So I have heard, but never seen myself! Crossing fingers we do soon!

Reactions: Alexn

Gigaboating

Feb 23, 2021
My PR status in ECAS went from “In Process” to “Application Received” to “In Process” again all after SA, but the details don’t say anything like “We started processing your application on XXX”. Last update for PR status was that medical results were received.

SA was one that didn’t specify the visa office the application was moved to.

Reactions: Alexn

Sai01

Sep 4, 2020
My PR status in ECAS went from “In Process” to “Application Received” to “In Process” again all after SA, but the details don’t say anything like “We started processing your application on XXX”. Last update for PR status was that medical results were received.

SA was one that didn’t specify the visa office the application was moved to.
Did ECAS details mentioned that Medical request was sent when you receive the request?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Still no AOR ! And some already got their PPR.
Clearly there’s something fishy. Lucky or a string-pulling.
Lucky would be my opinion, in Canada it would be very unusual for string pulling or fishy stuff. It's not like you can walk it to the office and slip the officer some money under the table. You would get charged with attempted bribery pretty quick. IRCC is an autonomous part of the government, decisions not supposed to be influenced by outside agencies.

Reactions: cjr and rrss13