Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
AOR July 11 (Inland, CEC)
Biometrics done 02 Oct

Called IRCC they said I have passed medical and biometrics
now its background check.
VO Ottawa (so far)
Any idea how long for COPR and PR card after copr
I have a great job awaiting for me cant start untill my immigration thing is sorted out. Kindly somebody share your experience

Big Thankxx :)
just called them and same situation...hope we can hear some good news soon

Reactions: simar_hdhillon

hariom123

Oct 14, 2019
It is very difficult to gauge the exact stage just by a communication for an updated document form IRCC.

Most most, when an updated documents is requested, it is during the final stage, i.e. after all processing has been finalised and the application is ready for a decision. This is purely based on anecdotal evidence. During the final stage IRCC will review all documents to make sure that they are valid. The documents usually are passports, medicals, PCCs etc.

However, given that your AoR is July 2020, it seems too quick. Send a webform and inquire or request your GCMS notes. They will give you a much better and clearer picture.
Thank you, for your prompt reply. I will wait for a few weeks, then I will request GCMS notes.

Reactions: legalfalcon
Oct 19, 2020
Have they started your eligibility?
I am not sure about eligibility, my attourney has my CIC credentials, so didnt get a chance to check myself. But when I called IRCC they said they are doing the background check, not sure if its related with eligibility or not.