+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi giys, my aor was on 5th july and med passed on 2nd Aug..so still waiting. One question though..when i submitted application i attached the forex rate from state bank to prove i have enough amount in account for 3 people.now due to sudden economic unstability that rate has shot up lile 8 percent and i am suddenly below the threshold amount.. what do you recommend now... What does cec check..amount on day application submitted or something else
Hi, CIC checks the forex date on the day the bank letter was issued..

Last edited:

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi Folks,

I am a new member in this forum. I got a Federal Invite. My AOR was 24-July, Medical passed on 17-August. Since I applied through a consultancy, I am unable to track the progress of the application as I don't have the UCI or the login credentials of my application. Could you guys let me know what best I can do to track the progress of the application?

Thanks,
ChennaiUser

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Folks,

I am a new member in this forum. I got a Federal Invite. My AOR was 24-July, Medical passed on 17-August. Since I applied through a consultancy, I am unable to track the progress of the application as I don't have the UCI or the login credentials of my application. Could you guys let me know what best I can do to track the progress of the application?

Thanks,
ChennaiUser
As you applied through a Consultant, I don't think you have access to your CIC Account where all the updates are coming. It's better you request for your Consultant to send you any updates via email. But, I don't know how it works since I applied myself. What you can also do is to order GCMS notes to get to know the progress of your application. It will cost around $10...It will take around 30-35 days to received the notes...Just check with your Consultant about it...

To tell you more, my AOR is also July 24th, and Medical Passed on 15th Aug..Since then, there are no any updates. We may need to wait by end of Oct or early Nov to get our PPRs...

Reactions: ChennaiUser

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Today’s the day I hit the big 100 days since AoR. Few more weeks and hopefully the waiting will be over! :p
Congratulations, I am not very far to you, close to 80 days...Yeah, you will definitely get the good news pretty soon...:)

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
As you applied through a Consultant, I don't think you have access to your CIC Account where all the updates are coming. It's better you request for your Consultant to send you any updates via email. But, I don't know how it works since I applied myself. What you can also do is to order GCMS notes to get to know the progress of your application. It will cost around $10...It will take around 30-35 days to received the notes...Just check with your Consultant about it...

To tell you more, my AOR is also July 24th, and Medical Passed on 15th Aug..Since then, there are no any updates. We may need to wait by end of Oct or early Nov to get our PPRs...
---
Thanks for your reply. Gives me some perspective.

ibiarain

Oct 10, 2018
Hey, its my first time posting here.

AOR 19 July 2018
MEP 9 August 2018

Since then no updates. BG status right now is in process. "We will send you a message when we start.. "
Not sure if this is IP1?

Waiting patiently like the rest of you.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018

AOR 19 July 2018
MEP 9 August 2018

Since then no updates. BG status right now is in process. "We will send you a message when we start.. "
Not sure if this is IP1?

Yes buddy, you are also in IP1 just like most of us in this thread...Patience is the name of the game at the moment..:cool:

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018

AOR 19 July 2018
MEP 9 August 2018

Not sure if this is IP1?

we have to wait there's no other choice.

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hi guys! This is an urgent question, I would greatly appreciate fast replies. I am also posting this in the June thread as they are more active no offense.
I am a dependent applicant. My husband is the primary applicant.
My visit visa to Canada was refused back in December 2017 when I applied from the U.S.
I recently found out that my consultant did not mention my visa refusal in our PR application. She said there's no interdependence between the visa refusal and our PR application. Is this true? Or should I raise a CSE and send a letter of explanation to IRCC?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi guys! This is an urgent question, I would greatly appreciate fast replies. I am also posting this in the June thread as they are more active no offense.
I am a dependent applicant. My husband is the primary applicant.
My visit visa to Canada was refused back in December 2017 when I applied from the U.S.
I recently found out that my consultant did not mention my visa refusal in our PR application. She said there's no interdependence between the visa refusal and our PR application. Is this true? Or should I raise a CSE and send a letter of explanation to IRCC?
Dint your consulant send u a draft of all the info which were to be approved by u before she could go ahead and make the final submission?
When filling up the PR application, there were certain security and background questions such as
' have u previously applied to IRCC/ Were u denied a visa previously?'
If those were answered inappropriately, it will be considered as misrepresentation.This creates a high probability for refusal or delay for PR processing. Background checks and security screening is done thoroughly and will not be passed upon lightly by the respective officers.
I suggest that u raise a CSE , provide a clear cut LOE explaining the circumstances of the glitch , the reality and reasons for previous refusal.

I clearly disagree with our consultant and the above is just my opinion. For more clarity , u may also check with seniors here like
Legalfalcon on this forum.

Last edited:

Magot111

Jul 25, 2018
US
Hello All,

Another July applicant here. Here are my details :

FSW-O USA
  • AOR : July 25th
  • Med Passed : August 15th
  • ADR : September 26th
  • Replied to ADR October 1st

Status : Still in IP1 ("Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".)

Now do you guys know how long it takes to review the ADR, they are still at "We are reveiwing the additionnal documents you provided" ?

I am really eager to put all this behind us haha, my company wants to send me to Canada but I'm holding them off to get my PR first !

Thanks all.

P.S : Also had a consultant and fired them, they took forever to create our profile, and when the time came to submit our application, nothing moved in 3 weeks so we did it all by ourselves !

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi, what sorta ADR wa
Hello All,

FSW-O USA

Status : Still in IP1 ("Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check".)

Now do you guys know how long it takes to review the ADR, they are still at "We are reveiwing the additionnal documents you provided" ?

I am really eager to put all this behind us haha, my company wants to send me to Canada but I'm holding them off to get my PR first !

Thanks all.

P.S : Also had a consultant and fired them, they took forever to create our profile, and when the time came to submit our application, nothing moved in 3 weeks so we did it all by ourselves !
Hello All,

FSW-O USA

Thanks all.

Hi, what kinda ADR was asked? No one can accurately specify the total time taken for it. On the positive side, the current timeline trends for US applicants are that, they get their golden email ranging from 1.5 months to 3 months however there can be some unfortunate ones who get stuck too.. also please, put your timeline in your signature, it will help out for future references too. Cheers !!!

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hello all! Can someone please give me an estimate as to how long security and criminality take?
My eligibility is recommended pass.
AOR is July 20
Medical was passed Mid-Aug