+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
Hi, we are filling out our application. My wife is a citizen of country A, studied (including a stay over 6 months) in country B and living in country C mostly for the past 9 years, so multiple 1-2 year periods.
In the section where we need to upload documents, only 2 pccs are asked to be uploaded for her, but it does not say which countries? Are we missing something? We were fully prepared that all 3 countries PCC will be asked, but now not sure which ones to upload.
Any advice?

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
:):):)
Hi, we are filling out our application. My wife is a citizen of country A, studied (including a stay over 6 months) in country B and living in country C mostly for the past 9 years, so multiple 1-2 year periods.
In the section where we need to upload documents, only 2 pccs are asked to be uploaded for her, but it does not say which countries? Are we missing something? We were fully prepared that all 3 countries PCC will be asked, but now not sure which ones to upload.
Any advice?
Probably better to put this question as a new thread on the main page. This thread is for people who’ve received AoR in July, I don’t know the answer myself

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
:):):)

Probably better to put this question as a new thread on the main page. This thread is for people who’ve received AoR in July, I don’t know the answer myself
Thank you, have done that. Since you have already submitted your application - is there any way to see which country PCC is asked for?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Any advice?
That's a bug, log out and login again by clearing the cache, it should show placeholder is for which country

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Wow, someone just updated their tracker with MEDs passed on July 14th AOR July 1st, NICE!

I think it's a fake. Profile just created.

Last edited:

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
When did I say they work on Saturdays, was asking how does profile creation date matter.
Relax, if you look up the profile that was updated with Medicals passed you will see that MEDs were passed on Saturday, which is odd... Time difference between countries would explain that, but not in in-land.

Reactions: Interested_Fellow

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
What's the deal with the WhatsApp group? Wouldn't mind joining.

Received AOR - 11th July.

In regards to this immigration tracker, what does this do?

Thanks.

consar1012

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
11/06/2018
okay. from what i remember, my medical centre specifically asked if i had a tattoo and collected an extra sample of blood and collected extra money.
Also in the acknowledgement, the doctor had mentioned 4 observations:
501 - medical exam:required
502 - chest x-ray:required
707 - HIV Test:referred
712 - syphilis:refered
Is this normal for everyone or the last 2 are mentioned only because of my tattoo??
I have one huge tattoo on my chest to which the Doctor did not care. All 4 fields are necessary. As for the extra samples, I'm not sure but this is at the discretion of the Doctor. Remember: Doctors do not make the decision on whether this is accepted. This is down to the immigration officer.