NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
got it on september 25
That's interesting. Cos I've been expecting it for quite sometime now especially knowing that my eligibility was Met 2 months ago. I wonder what's taking so long.
What's your AOR?

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
That's interesting. Cos I've been expecting it for quite sometime now especially knowing that my eligibility was Met 2 months ago. I wonder what's taking so long.
What's your AOR?
25 July , but do you thing that there still chances to be rejected even if I got RDRF?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
25 July , but do you thing that there still chances to be rejected even if I got RDRF?
RPRF request can come before or after eligibilty is done. I have read a few cases of rejections after RPRF was requested and paid on this forum but I don't think that's something to concern yourself with.
You can order GCMS notes to know more about the status of your application.

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
RPRF request can come before or after eligibilty is done. I have read a few cases of rejections after RPRF was requested and paid on this forum but I don't think that's something to concern yourself with.
You can order GCMS notes to know more about the status of your application.
That's a good idea

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi every one We got message for RPRF on September 25th . Submitted September 26 , are there still chances of rejection or is is a good thing??
What is the message (the actual wordings u got on the RFPRF letter?

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
What is the message (the actual wordings u got on the RFPRF letter?
This is about your application for permanent residence in Canada, which meets the criteria for
selection in the category of his submission. Examination of a possible inadmissibility for
grounds of security, criminality and / or medical reasons continues, and we will contact you if any
additional information on this subject is required.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right Fee.
permanent residence (FDRP). You must pay these fees before issuing resident visas
permanent. You must pay the RPRF for yourself AND your spouse, if applicable.

I tried to translate it , because I received it in French

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
This is about your application for permanent residence in Canada, which meets the criteria for
selection in the category of his submission. Examination of a possible inadmissibility for
grounds of security, criminality and / or medical reasons continues, and we will contact you if any
additional information on this subject is required.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right Fee.
permanent residence (FDRP). You must pay these fees before issuing resident visas
permanent. You must pay the RPRF for yourself AND your spouse, if applicable.

I tried to translate it , because I received it in French
This is a very positive sign and a good thing dear!! I am confident, if there are no complications as I have mentioned below, then you will get ur golden email for sure..u can now have a big sigh of relief.. if u ask me, about the time frame to get ur PPR, no one can predict it, it can be after 30 mins to matter of few months.
According to me , only chances for rejection at this stage can only be incase of criminal activities, security threats or failing medical examination. If u got such history or has been to infamous countries at suspicious timelines, then there is also a possibility for delay cuz of security screening.

Which country are you applying from and how many applicants?
What is ur background check status show now on ur cic account?

Reactions: sissi25

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
This is a very positive sign and a good thing dear!! I am confident, if there are no complications as I have mentioned below, then you will get ur golden email for sure..u can now have a big sigh of relief.. if u ask me, about the time frame to get ur PPR, no one can predict it, it can be after 30 mins to matter of few months.
According to me , only chances for rejection at this stage can only be incase of criminal activities, security threats or failing medical examination. If u got such history or has been to infamous countries at suspicious timelines, then there is also a possibility for delay cuz of security screening.

Which country are you applying from and how many applicants?
What is ur background check status show now on ur cic account?

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
Oh thanks a lot for ur answer, I just travelled to some european countries and Tunisia. I am applying from Algeria my BGC is : we will send u a message when we start your background check.

Reactions: Asiv adanac

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Oh thanks a lot for ur answer, I just travelled to some european countries and Tunisia. I am applying from Algeria my BGC is : we will send u a message when we start your background check.
You are welcome dear.Then there shouldnt be any problems to worry about dear, i too share the same background status with you. Keep us posted with your progress :)

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
add me please to wattsup group +213 557 559 668

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
So finally July members are warming up! Let’s hope there’s significant progress in our applications during this month.