+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

mhnv45

Jan 7, 2019
This is the reply i got from CSE for the query.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

My AOR is July 5th and category is CEC Inland.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
This is the reply i got from CSE for the query.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO).

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

My AOR is July 5th and category is CEC Inland.
what was your query?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
To know the status of my application as it passed 6 months.
Call them, I'm suspecting that your application is approved and at CIO.

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
@gau55555 I called IRCC on December 27, 2018 and asked for update on my eligibility, criminality and security. Initially, agent was reluctant to share the update but i asked him whether i need to submit any more docs or not as i moved to a different country.
After some time, he confirmed my Application number, name, DOB, email and said that my application has been approved and transferred to Nova Scotia. Also asked me to wait for few weeks before i get receive any communication.
Before hanging up, i reconfirmed from agent about approval of application and he said that yes, decision has been made and application has been approved.
In short, i asked agent both times during same call.

That was my first call to IRCC.

I hope you too get your PPR soon.

Like @tobs says "Hang in there buddy" :)
Very difficu
@gau55555 I called IRCC on December 27, 2018 and asked for update on my eligibility, criminality and security. Initially, agent was reluctant to share the update but i asked him whether i need to submit any more docs or not as i moved to a different country.
After some time, he confirmed my Application number, name, DOB, email and said that my application has been approved and transferred to Nova Scotia. Also asked me to wait for few weeks before i get receive any communication.
Before hanging up, i reconfirmed from agent about approval of application and he said that yes, decision has been made and application has been approved.
In short, i asked agent both times during same call.

That was my first call to IRCC.

I hope you too get your PPR soon.

Like @tobs says "Hang in there buddy" :)
Very difficult to get through to ircc. Tried couple of times. 13 days to go.

mhnv45

Jan 7, 2019
Do u wait till the end?? They reply on the same status as was in my online account and then when i press on 1 to talk to the agent, they say not possible now.
Yeah as they say due to high volume of calls we are not able to connect to agents, please call back

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi..just got off from a call with an agent. She said by SS is in progress (had earlier called on Nov. 27 and they said the same). But this time they said that my file is in Nova Scotia though earlier it was in Ottawa. The agent also told that the file is yet to be approved. Not sure what to do next.. Should I order GCMS notes as it's under SS for close to 1.5 month...? @tobs @cansha
You mean security check and not security screening ... right? Agent won't tell you whether it is security screening. And both these things are very different. You can order notes for peace of mind. I doubt you will learn anything new.

Tgal

Jan 4, 2019
My CSE says Background verifications are currently been reworked

The initial assessment of application is currently in process

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
You mean security check and not security screening ... right? Agent won't tell you whether it is security screening. And both these things are very different. You can order notes for peace of mind. I doubt you will learn anything new.
Thanks Cansha for response.

She said that my eligibility, medical and criminality has passed...background check is in progress more specifically security check...On Nov. 27 they said my file is at Ottawa and now they are saying the centralized office taking care of you application is Nova Scotia and they'll contact you if they need any more info...

Thing is I've my CFA exam in June and I've chosen Toronto as my centre for exam..and I can change my centre till March end...