Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
U're in ip2 , just be patient u'll be delivered soon!!!

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
Hi thanks for d info ..my background check status is.. ur application is in progress, we will message you once we start your background check
Does this mean my background check has not started yet ?
u're in ip1 like me just be patient . what is ur country?

sissi25

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Algeria
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25/06/2018
AOR Received.
25/07/2018
From Algeria , don't worry the indians are faster comparing to us Northern Africans.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Is something wrong if after 4 months im still in IP1
No, most applicants are processed within six months. Do not worry about issues until you have passed the six month mark. If you are concerned you can order GCMS notes for more details on your applications progress.

Remember guys although some people in July are getting PPR now there are still loads in May/June who are still waiting for their PPR. Each application is case specific not date specific unfortunately!

sam2985

Mar 14, 2018
No, most applicants are processed within six months. Do not worry about issues until you have passed the six month mark. If you are concerned you can order GCMS notes for more details on your applications progress.

Remember guys although some people in July are getting PPR now there are still loads in May/June who are still waiting for their PPR. Each application is case specific not date specific unfortunately!
I asked my agent he said if u ask for gcms boys then process gets more delayed as they keep d file aside and give information which causes further delay .. so to wait till end of November

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
I asked my agent he said if u ask for gcms boys then process gets more delayed as they keep d file aside and give information which causes further delay .. so to wait till end of November
Your agent should know better than passing these kind of statements, IRCC officially made the statement that GCMS are processed by separate department and doesn't cause any delay in normal processing. You should order just to know if everything is in line as per Case Analyst.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Your agent should know better than passing these kind of statements, IRCC officially made the statement that GCMS are processed by separate department and doesn't cause any delay in normal processing. You should order just to know if everything is in line as per Case Analyst.
I guess you and me have been talking about this in almost every thread now. The amount of misinformation about gcms process is staggering. Then I read cases like on May thread where a person ordered gcms notes in 6th month to know that case analyst had disregarded all his work experience. What’s the use of ordering gcms so late in process ? Anyways good to see you fighting the good fight. I personally know at least 5 cases where gcms notes helped the person to know issues in his/her file. I feel satisfied I insisted on them ordering notes. Rest its all personal choice.

Reactions: Tayyabak

sam2985

Mar 14, 2018
I guess you and me have been talking about this in almost every thread now. The amount of misinformation about gcms process is staggering. Then I read cases like on May thread where a person ordered gcms notes in 6th month to know that case analyst had disregarded all his work experience. What’s the use of ordering gcms so late in process ? Anyways good to see you fighting the good fight. I personally know at least 5 cases where gcms notes helped the person to know issues in his/her file. I feel satisfied I insisted on them ordering notes. Rest its all personal choice.
Can you tell me what are the charges for ordering gcms notes... and if it can be done without informing the consultant.
It's just that consultants scare u to d point where u don't want to mess up ur case.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Tbh I used to read such kind of posts and move on but then I started seeing the cases where applicants could have done themselves a favour by ordering notes and provide documents to counter the problem instead of getting rejected or case being insanely delayed and I felt bad for them. Yep and in that case that guy waited 6 months and then he ordered notes just to know he has been classed as "failed Candidate" and IRCC never asked him any additional document. Now when IRCC is too busy we shouldn't wait for them to send ADRs if there's an issue, instead we should order notes and provide whatever we can to make it easy for them.
I know we both sound like a broken record when it comes to GCMS :)

Reactions: cansha

A_D

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
HI
AOR 31st July
Medical Passed 23rd August
Been 93 days but still in IP 1, wondering why my background check has not started yet ?
Any suggestions?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Tbh I used to read such kind of posts and move on but then I started seeing the cases where applicants could have done themselves a favour by ordering notes and provide documents to counter the problem instead of getting rejected or case being insanely delayed and I felt bad for them. Yep and in that case that guy waited 6 months and then he ordered notes just to know he has been classed as "failed Candidate" and IRCC never asked him any additional document. Now when IRCC is too busy we shouldn't wait for them to send ADRs if there's an issue, instead we should order notes and provide whatever we can to make it easy for them.
I know we both sound like a broken record when it comes to GCMS :)
Ha ha ha yeah .. By now I think we should be charging commission from getgcms / gcmsbuddy. :D:D And you're spot on. I used to ignore those posts but I also end up saying it again and again after reading cases like that where candidates could have done himself a favor by ordering notes before. Keep it up buddy!