+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Not really sure, when should I do that. Shall I order GCMS or wait for few days o get PPR email? Bit confused.
Yes, you can go ahead and order GCMS notes. It will take 30-35 days to receive..The cost would be around $10...By that time, you may get your PPR as well...

In my case, AOR is 24th July, still in IP1. I have ordered GCMS notes on 2nd of Oct. But, still I didn't get them...

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Yes, I am aware. I'm just confused about ghost update. Anyway, good luck to all!
Yes, I can understand your situation...In most case, ghost updates are followed by a good news..So, keep your hopes alive....Good luck to you as well...!!!

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
thanks for sharing..But U don't know if eligibility is passed except by ordering the notes... and IP1 & IP2 are our terms and are not necessairly reliable (this is the truth, not trying to just ease it up for you).. they obviously haven't updated your status , that's all... we will see much better through the notes.have ordered mine on October 5th
Thanks.....yes, even I am eagerly waiting for the GCMS notes. Let's see if I get an update through these notes. Anyway, good luck with your application.

Reactions: M_A

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Just talked to the call center agent and they told my file is in Montreal VO....That's why even my eligibility is not determined after 3 months.....

monica25

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Regarding immitracker data: it would be good to have the median time from AoR to PPR and not the average so it would give a better idea of how long we should wait. According to their PPR data estimator I should received the golden email tomorrow because it is based on average and not median (even though I am far from being a mathematics expert haha)
I've been thinking the same thing! I think the median is 4 months